New Plans

{Ella's POV}

Cam paces around the room. "Ella..." "No. Don't feel sorry for me. I rather you fight me than Zach." He sighs. "I'd kill you." He says. "I don't care. I've survived this much. It's only fitting that I die like this. Don't feel sorry for me." I say. He shakes his head. "And if you beat me? You won't be able to live with that guilt." I sigh. "I know that. But I also can't live knowing that my two favorite people have to fight. And for what? To get me?" He sighs. "Ella, you don't understand supernatural fights." I scoff. "I know enough. Considering I am supernatural. And even if I'm not now, I was. I was a vampire and a werewolf not too long ago. It sucked. Which reminds me, I've died once. I don't mind doing it again." He takes my hand. "Ella Rodriguez, I'm not going to fight you." I tear my hand away. "Cameron Aviles, you're going to fight me, whether you like it or not." I say. "I'm leaving now, so get prepared. We fight tomorrow."

●●●

{Diego's POV}

"She's doing WHAT?!?!" I yell. Zach came to my house and told me what Ella was doing. "I used our psycic connection, she's going to fight Cam instead of me." He says. "But..." I say. "But we need to stop her obviously. She can't fight him. If she wins, she feels the guilt of killing her best friend. If Cam wins, she dies and he feels the guilt of killing her. Cam doesn't mind dying in her name, but if it backfires-" I cut him off. "He beats her and has to live with the guilt." I say. He nods. "Exactly. So... what's the plan?" I go into my locked cupboard and pull out an ancient book. I walk out and Zach tilts his head. "There's another way. If we can get Ella to do the spell with Oliver, we can save them both." I say. He frowns. "She hates Oliver. You know that." He says. "But if it means saving Cameron, she'll do it." I say. He sighs. "You know her way better than I do. I pissed her off so this is all you." He says. I laugh. "I know you did. But you're the only one good enough for her. So... you're worth fighting for I guess." I say.

●●●

{Alice's POV}

I sit with Ella at my house. I told her that we had to talk, so I invited her over. "Look... if this is about me and Cam-" "Woah hold on, what's been going on? It's been one day and I already miss so much." She sighs. "There's a prophecy about me. Zach and Cam had to fight each other, but I'm taking Zach's place." I shake my head. "No way. So you can die? Werewolves are powerful, Ella." She nods. "I know. You survived me possessing you." She says. "That's exactly what I wanted to talk about." She nods. "Go ahead." I sigh. "I could feel all of your emotions running through me. Like... as if I were you." She nods. "Same for me. Which is why...?" "Which is why I have... well, um... I've developed my old feelings for Xavier." I say rapidly. "I have no idea how I understood that, but aren't you with Cole?" I sigh again. "Yes... but I felt how you felt around Xavier. The fact that he still cares about me, kind of caught up to me, I guess." I say. "So... me possessing you, gave you feelings for someone I only love as a brother?" She says. I shrug. "I'm not entirely sure. But I will find out why I have these feelings for him." I say. "Ella... if you want to stay over, you can." She nods. "Thanks."