Fangirl

I taught Sara basically everything that you needed to know once you get to high school. "So... the 'friendzone' as you said it was called, is what happens when someone doesn't like you the same way you like them, and only calling you a friend." I nod. "Yeah, and the worse friendzone is when they call you a brother or sister." She laughs. "What's so bad about that?" I laugh. "It means that they love you, but not in the way you think they do." She sighs. "Now that I learned so much, what do I do now?" I smile. "You go get a real schedule. Come on." I bring Sara over to the front office. "Hello Ella. Fancy seeing you here." I smile at Ms. Hayes, my counselor. "Hi Ms. Hayes. I'm just here to register my friend Sara." She smiles politely at her. "Hello Sara. You just have to answer a few questions. By the way Ella, there's a Harry Potter Fan Quiz going on in the library. I know how much you love Harry Potter so you should go check it out." My left eye twitches and Sara laughs. "Go. I'll be fine." I hug her. "Thank you."

"Who were the champions for the Triwizard Tournament?" Is the question that I walk in to. "That's easy." Michael, the leader of Math Club looks up at me. "Is that so? Do you want to enter this fan quiz?" I nod. "Of course. And I'm going to beat all of you." I say. "So anyway, do you know the answer?" I smile. "Fleur Delacour, Viktor Krum, Cedric Diggory, and the one and only Harry Potter." I say. Everyone stared at me wide-eyed. "Our generation of Hermione Granger." Michael says. I laugh. "Mikey, I've loved Harry Potter for the longest time. Keep these questions coming." "Alright. Where did the deaths of Lily and James Potter occur?" "Godric's Hollow." I say quickly. "Dang! Who killed Sirius Black?" "Bellatrix Lestrange. May Sirius rest in peace." I say. "Who married Ronald Weasley?" "Hermione Granger." I say. "Who was the final person to possess the Elder Wand?" "Harry Potter." Mikey raises an eyebrow. "Alright. Here's something that even you shouldn't know. Who did Draco Malfoy marry?" I laugh. "That's the easiest one yet. Astoria Greengrass." Everyone starts to clap. "All hail the new Chosen One." I laugh. "Thank you. I told you." He hands me the Elder Wand and I gasp. "That's the only wand that I was missing." I say. He smiles. "I know. By the way, did you see the new girl? Sara, I think her name was. She talked to me after lunch." My eyes widen. "First of all, yes I know her she's like, my new best friend, second of all, her name is Sara you are right and third, she's taken so don't even think about it." I say. He puts his hands up in surrender. "Wasn't planning to. I'll see you later. Zach was looking for you." He whispers the last part and I use the psychic connection to go to him.