Comeback

{Zach's POV}

After I fed off of Ella, I went back downstairs to Diego and the others. "Is she ok?" Diego asks. I shake my head. "She still misses her parents. She realized just now how much she missed them." There's a knock on the door and I tilt my head. "Did you invite anyone else?" Diego shakes his head. I answer the door to find Cameron, Ella's other best friend. Well, maybe just best friend since we're dating. "Hey Zach! Where's Ella?" "She's in her room... why?" He sighs. "I have a secret and I need to tell her. Actually, I need to tell both of you." I nod and let him in, walking up to Ella's room. I knock on the door. "Come in." She says. I open the door and see that Ella was crying. "Ella..." She wipes under her eyes and sighs. "Hey Cameron, Zach. What is it?" Cameron sighs. "You remember during history, when Mr. Parker was talking about supernatural beings?" Ella and I nod. "I'm a werewolf!" He blurts out. Ella stares at him... and starts laughing. We stare at her and she falls back on the bed, in tears of laughter. "Are you ok?" Cameron says. She sighs and her smile fades. "No... I have powers by the way Cam, so..." She trails off and her eyes roll to the back of her head. "Ella!" Cameron and I say in unison, running to her. I bite my wrist and she drinks. "That's it. Drink Ella." Cameron stares at us as I stroke her hair. "I'm a vampire." I whisper. His eyes widen. "Thank God the war is over." I nod. Ella stares forward and pushes my wrist away. "What happened?" Cameron asks her. "Something's... off. Zach, have you heard from Leonardo at all?" I shake my head. "Why? Did something happen?" She nods. "Give me your hands." Cameron and I give her our hands and she takes them, pulling us into a vision.

[Vision]

{Ella's POV}

I pull Cameron and Zach into the vision. We stand in front of Sara's supposed grave. "So... what are we doing here?" I sigh. "Sara... she's not dead. It takes a lot more than bleeding to death to kill a werewolf." I say. "I hate to break it to you Ella, but if a werewolf does bleed to death, they die." I shake my head. "No. She's not dead and I can prove it. Just wait." We wait a couple moments and I see Ricardo walking to Sara's grave, placing flowers there. The headstone shatters and the ground underneath it, sinks. A brown haired, hazel eyed girl jumps from the ground and snaps his neck, running deep into the forest.

I bring us back into reality and Cameron and Zach stare at each other. "You guys know Sara?" Cameron asks. Zach and I nod. "When I ended the war, I was told I looked like her. We have similarities, but I am not like her." I say. Cameron stares at me. "You ended the war?" He asks. "Yeah... and almost died in the process. Actually, she did die." Zach says. "Ella... you might want to come down here." Diego calls. I look at Zach and Cameron and walk downstairs. "Sara?" Her head snaps in my direction and she throws a dagger at me. I stop it with my magic and turn it into dust. It was aimed for my heart. "How do you know my name?" She says. "You're the reason there was a war between the werewolves and vampires. You've been supposedly dead for two centuries." I say. "By the way, that's my brother you're pointing that silver dagger at. So, you might want to put it down." I add. She puts her hands down slowly and starts tearing up. "Do you know where my brother is?" She asks. I nod. "Yes. Do you want to see him?" She nods and I give her a hug. "The world you knew isn't the same as the world now. Your brother can help you find your way." She nods. "Shall we go?" I nod. "Yes. We can go."

●●●

{Ricardo's POV}

I gasp and look around. The love of my life just came up from the ground. I run with vampire speed to Leonardo's house, and bang on the door. "Who is it?" He calls. "It's Rick. You have to open the door. Now." He opens the door with a worried expression on his face. "What is it?" I run my hand through my hair. "I don't know if this is good or bad news. But I just saw Sara jump out of her grave. I don't know what happened next though, she snapped my neck." Leonardo's expression changes in to a more happy one. "My sister's alive?" He whispers. I nod. "Sara's alive. The love of my life, is alive."