Over

{Zach's POV}

"ELLA!" I scream, Diego holding onto her in tears. "She dies to let us live our lives." Cole says in tears. Alice was sobbing uncontrollably and Ricardo was trying to hide his tears. For some reason, Leonardo was crying too. "Why are you crying? We all know it was the werewolves who started this war." I say angrily. "She looks like my sister." Leonardo whispers. "That's because she's special. She thought I didn't notice when she was reading the vampire writings. The prophecy was about her." Ricardo says. Leonardo crosses his arms. "Technically, it was the vampires who started the war." Leonardo muttered. Ricardo stands up angrily. "Because I was protecting myself! You think I wanted to kill her?! I loved her!" Everyone went quiet. A vampire... in love with a werewolf? "So that's why you've been going to her grave for the last two-hundred and two years?" Leonardo whispered. Ricardo nodded.

●●●

{Ella's POV}

I open my eyes and look around. Everyone's talking. No one noticed I was still alive. Or maybe I wasn't. I get up and look at my body in Diego's arms. Everyone was crying. Zach was staring blankly ahead. No expression. Leonardo and Ricardo left. What if I possess someone? I go into Alice and feel all of her thoughts. "Hey Cole?" I say, wiping the tears off of Alice's face. "Yes?" He says through his tears. "She's still here." I say. Everyone looks up. "Alice... she's gone." He says. I shake my head. "I am Ella. I took over Alice's body." I say. They all stare at me with blank expressions. "Alice are you ok?" Cole says. I sigh. "I am Ella! Ask me something only Ella would know." Zach stands up. "If you're really Ella. What did you do after we thought you killed Xavier, and Diego left?" I smile slightly. "We kissed." I say. "It's Ella." Diego says, placing my body carefully to the side. "Can't you possess your own body?" Cole and Zach say in unison. "No. The sooner I can get back in my body, the better."

●●●

{Zach's POV}

I was on the verge of switching off my humanity. I think Ella noticed. I look over to the book she used to turn back to full vampire. "Look at this." I say to Alice, who was being the host for Ella. She looks through the book and gasps. "I can get back in my body! But I need someone else to do the spell." Ella says. "What about Oliver?" She grows a dark look. "He's a traitor." "But you need to get back into your body." I argue. "Not with his help. He's the reason I was a vampire in the first place." She says. I stare at her. "He's the only other person we know to help." She shakes her head. "I trust Xavier more than I trust him." She says. I sigh. "Fine."

●●●

{Alice's POV}

I let Ella take my body. She would never let anything bad happen to me, so I trust her. I feel her thoughts flow through me. She loves Zach more than I thought she did. She knows so many spells, I honestly cannot keep track. We get to the place they were talking about, which was Xavier's home. "He wants me back. Be careful." I tell her. "Don't worry. I will." She says. Diego knocks on the door and Xavier comes out. "Where's Ella?" He asks. "Right here." I hear myself say. "No. You're Alice." I shake my head. "I possessed her. She let me." Ella says. "You died, then...?" He asks. I nod. "Yeah. I did. And we need your help." She says. He nods. "Lucky for you, I know it by heart." He lets us inside and Zach carries Ella's body. "Put her body in the center." Xavier says. Zach does what he asks. "Now, Alice, er, Ella, lay down next to your body." We do as he says and he puts his hand out, muttering an incantation. I feel Ella leave my body and look down. She gasps and I sigh a sigh of relief. "You're ok." I say hugging her. "Thank you." She whispers in my ear. I nod. "Ella!" Zach runs to her and picks her up, kissing her. I look over at Cole, a relieved smile spreading across his face. "Thank you." I say to Xavier. He blushes. "It was nothing. I heard you ended the war." He says. "It was all Ella." I say.

●●●

{Ella's POV}

I wrap my arms around Zach. "I love you." He says. "I love you too. Don't you dare try to turn off your humanity again, ok?" I say. He turns a bright red. "No promises." He says. I turn to Xavier. "Thank you." He nods. "It's the least I can do. That, and giving you the cure." He says. I look at Zach. "I don't know if you want it, but Zach, if you want the cure-" "I don't." Zach says. I stare at him. "I don't want it because I need to protect Ella." I shake my head. "Zach, if you want the cure, take it. Don't let me stop you." I say. He shakes his head. "It's my decision. I want to stay a vampire." I sigh. "Xavier.." "Ella, don't let his decision stir your emotions. You were in my head. I know what you want." Alice says to me. "I want to be human." I whisper. Zach nods and puts me down. "Go." He whispers. I nod and follow Xavier to another room. "Take my hands and repeat this incantation over and over again." He mutters the incantation and I nod, taking his hands and saying it with him in unison.

●●●

{Ricardo's POV}

I walk into the mansion behind Leonardo. "It's been a long time, old friend." He says to me. "Same here." I say. "You never told me you loved my sister." He says. I nod. "You were my best mate, if I told you that, you would've killed me right then and there." He chuckles. "I wouldn't have done that. I would've kept you away from her. And to think, we wouldn't have even started this war." He says. "Truce?" I ask. He nods. "Truce." We shake hands.