Reasons

{Alice's POV}

"Wait... Xavier wouldn't just tell you this. What did he want?" Cole says suspiciously. "Well... he wants me back." I say, waiting for yelling. "AND YOU SAID YES?!" He yells, making me flinch. "It was for Ella." I whisper. "And technically... I didn't say yes." I continue. "Zach came and he just told us." Cole narrows his eyes. "I'm going to talk to him when this war is over." He says, helping me out of the car. "Please. Because I for one, do not want him back."

●●●

{Ella's POV}

"Hey Rick, can I ask you something?" I say walking towards him. He nods. "Is there a way for someone to stop being a werewolf?" He stares at me with a blank expression. "There's a spell for literally everything... why?" He says. "You're dying aren't you?" He continues, watching me with protective eyes. "Maybe..." I whisper, soft enough so Zach couldn't hear me. "Follow me." He whispers back. I look at Zach. "Zach... I have to go with Rick." I say. "I'm coming with you." "No. You're going to stay here. Please..." He sighs. "Fine. But Ricardo, if you pull even the slightest move on her, I'll kill you." Zach says. "Zach!" I say. "What?! You're my girlfriend." I sigh. "Whatever."

Rick brings me into a room with hundreds of spell books. "I can't read through all of this!" I say, looking up at the ceiling. There were vampire writings. I mutter an incantation and read. At one point, there will be a girl who will end all suffering. She will be the most beautiful and kind girl you would ever meet. I look at Rick and he tilts his head. "What is it?" "Nothing." I say quickly. He shrugs and pulls a book from one of the high shelves. "This book contains the cures for everything supernatural." He says, handing it to me. I flip through the book. "There's no cure for vampirism though." I say. "There is. It's just a really ancient spell. It's in one of the old libraries in England." I nod. "Ok." I find the cure for werewolfism. "Don't do it yet though. I want this war to end and the werewolves always need proof." I nod and walk back to Zach. "Did he try anything?" He whispers to me. "No." I whisper back. A strange looking guy walks in and talks to Rick. "The werewolves agreed to meet in Los Angeles." I sigh. "We're going back home." I say hugging Zach. "We're going back home." He echoes, smiling.

We walk out and I see Alice, Cole, and Diego. "Diego!" I say running up to my big brother and hugging him. "Ella! You're ok!" He exclaims hugging me back. "You're a werewolf." Rick says in deadly voice. "Rick, this my brother Diego. Diego, this is Rick, the leader of the vampires." Diego nods. "The only reason why I'm not attacking you is because Ella trusts you. And since she's the nicest person I know, you're safe." I think back to the writing on the ceiling. "You and me both." Rick whispers. "Ok, can we just go. Any longer like this, and I'll die."

●●●

{Ricardo's POV}

I get into the car right behind Ella, who's slowly dying. It's so stupid how this war started. It was at first between me and my best friend, Leonardo. He was a werewolf. One day, him and I were playing with his little sister, Sara. Sara was being a little more violent than usual lately and almost killed me. I accidentally push her too hard and she bumped into a wall, bleeding to death. Leonardo vowed to exact his revenge on me by starting this war. He said that if someone were to be both a werewolf and a vampire, he would end it. Ella turns pale and she starts breathing quickly, but only short breaths. "Ella. Ella stay with me." Zach says stroking her hair. He hands her a  blood bag and she drinks rapidly, the color coming back to her skin. "We're almost there Ella. Just a little longer." Diego says. They all care about each other. Vampires and werewolves in this one car, united by the one thing that is dying. Ella. "There." I say, pointing to a big mansion. Diego makes a sharp left and stops. "Wait here, Ella." Diego says getting out. "This guy would want to see a werewolf first." Ella rolls her eyes. "Why do you assume it's a guy?" She says. "It is a guy. His name is Leonardo." I say. "Here we go again. Alice, we are the most special people in the world." Alice nods. "I know." She says.

●●●

{Diego's POV}

I knock on the mansion door and a guy about Ricardo's age opens the door. "Who are you?" He asks. "My name is Diego. I'm a werewolf and I brought the person who's both a vampire and a werewolf." I say. "The name's Leonardo. Where is it?" I cross my arms. "She's not an 'it'. She's my sister and her name is Ella." Leonardo sighs. "Whatever. Just show me where she is." I lead him to the car and Ella looks up from Zach's chest. "Which one is her?" Leonardo says. "Me." Ella says standing up. "Alright... prove to me you are both." He says. Ricardo stands up. "She doesn't have the strength to prove it to you. If she tries to transform, she dies." Ricardo says. "I didn't ask you." Leonardo says. Ella collapses on Zach. "Ella! Ella come on! Don't you dare die on me!" Zach exclaims. On instinct, I run to her and hold her in my arms. "Ella...." "The spell book." She says weakly. I pick up the book that was on the side. "This is how I prove it to you." She whispers. In two seconds, she transforms full wolf and drinks from one of the blood bags, transforming back in less than a minute. She looks into the book and mutters a weird incantation. "The war is over." She says before the light leaves from her eyes.