Chapter 1: My Fault?!

These stupid, rich, snobs!

I was beyond done with people at this stupid school. It didn't help that I was one of few Americans here and the only girl that didn't look like an Easter egg. Instead, I wore a full black skirt that went mid thigh, over the knee black socks, black mary jane heels, a white button up, a black tie, and the Ouran blue blazer the guys wore.

I went into a bathroom to make sure my scar was still covered, and hurried out.

I was looking for somewhere to study in peace, but if course I got lost! I was now roaming a deserted hallway, and soon nearly ran into a girl a little shorter than me, but wearing normal boyish clothes.

"Looking for a place to study too?" I asked, and she nodded, "I understand, even the freaking library is noisy, and there's four of them!" I exclaimed as she laughed.

"I'm Haruhi Fujioka." she said as we shook hands.

"I'm Odia Soliz." I smiled, and looked up at the room we were in front of, "Well, we could use Music Room #3, looks deserted." I said, and she nodded as she opened the door first going in as I followed.

We were greeted by rose petals I unfortunately got a taste of, and were greeted by six guys, "Welcome." they said, and I knew who they were, but not what the hell this was.

I watched as the blonde one known as Tamaki Suoh basically harassed the poor girl, without knowing she was a girl.

No attention was paid to my existence, since everyone was focused on the distressed Haruhi, and I was pretty content with my unacknowledged presence.

"...to our world of beauty!" He yelled, and the Haruhi turned to me.

"Uh- she's an honor student too!" She mouthed 'sorry' as the words left her mouth.

"Ah yes, Odia Soliz, another exceptional honor student, but she is in the same class as Tamaki and I." Kyoya Ootori spoke, "Except there is very little on her, just that she's a commoner."

I glared up at them, and Tamaki was still focused on Haruhi and soon latched onto following me.

"I can't believe one of the honor students are so openly gay." He said, and Haruhi and I choked.

"Wait-" I tried to speak, but he soon got close to Haruhi's and my face.

"So what's your type?" He inquired, "Quiet and strong type? Boy lolita type? Mischievous type? Cool type?" He stepped closer, and closer.

I decided to make a run for it as he touched Haruhi, "Or do you prefer a guy like me?" I ran behind some ugly vase, but slipped falling on my face, and I saw Haruhi get startled by my fall, and bump into the hideous thing.

It toppled over, I put hands over the back of head, and it all went black.

_-_-_-_-

I blinked slowly. Where am I?

"Shes awake!" A small boy cheered as I opened my eyes wearily, "I'm Honey, and this is Mori!" He said brightly.

I shot up in shock, and insantly regretted it as I held my bandaged head, "Wait, why is my head-"

"Odia! Are you okay, I am so sorry!" Haruhi cried, in a yellow fluffball dress, and I looked around the room to see all of the members of the club.

"Ah you're awake, I'm-" I inturuppted Mr. Professional.

"Kyoya Ootori, same year as me. I'm aware." I said, and he seemed taken aback, but gained composure, "What happened, and what the hell is this?" I asked as I pushed up my glasses

"You are in the Ouran Host Club, and after you startled Haruhi, she knocked over our vase worth 8 million yen on your head, making it partially your fault." He said, and I glared.

"I suffer potential brain damage, and it's my fault, well that's fucking great-"

"Language." He warned and I scoffed.

"So what am I supposed to do, no way in hell I have that kind of money."

"You will help manage the host club, since you can't exactly be a host." He said, and Haruhi shuffled away in fear.

"Fuck-"

"Language." He said looming over me,

"Fuck." I smirked, "Oops, my fault." I said covering my mouth.

Then Tamaki pranced over to me, "Odia!" He then tackled me in a hug, "I have a daughter! Let daddy hug you!" He cheered.

"Get. Off." I gave him a deathly glare, and he gasped as he went to a dark corner.

"So, you start tomorrow." Kyoya said, and I looked at him and sighed as I slowly go up.

"Very well." I swayed a bit as I stood.

"Uh, Odi-chan, do you need help?" Honey-senpai asked, and gave a weak smile.

"No, I'm okay. A small vase on the head is nothing I can't handle." I smiled, and took a step. Wow, my head is pounding.

"Odia, I don't think-" Tamaki started

"No, please I'm fine, the bus stop is only a few miles away." I got my bad, and was suddenly lifted bridal style into someone's arms.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed, "Bad Tamaki! Put me down!" I flailed and instantly regretted it, "Okay, ow." I groaned.

"My dear daughter taking the bus?! Nonsense! I'll give you a ride!" He proclaimed, and I groaned.

"Tamaki, you really don't need to! I'm fine, a minor concussion is all!" I yelled.

I eventually gave up, and Tamaki took me into his limo. We arrived at my house, and he looked puzzled, "Who do you live with? There's no cars here?" He asked, and I sihed.

"Oh... no one." I said, "My parents... died, and my brother left me here five years ago... so, it's just me." I gave a fake smile, "Thank you for the ride Tamaki, even though I was fine walking." I smiled at him as I shut the door on his sofented face. I waited till he drove off, and picked up my eviction notice.

"Two weeks left huh? What difference does it make, I'm already packed." I sighed, I only ad 3 suitcases of stuff, no furniture. I rolled my eyes as I walked into the

I went to my parent's picture, "Mom, dad, I miss you." I always liked to talk to my parents after school, "My first day went a whirlwind of way. I made a friend, but then she was mistaken for a guy. I joined a club, but it's only because a fucking vase fell on my head. I don't know what to think, I also don't know where im going to live in two weeks... my goodness, please watch over brother, I'm scared for him." I smiled a nonconvincing smile for my late parents, "I'm staying strong, I promise. I love you, talk to you tomorrow."

I got up, and layed down on the floor, my bed, in my room.

----

Heeeellllooo, future me here. I would just like to put a little forewarning that the writing quality improves in this story, I promise. I began writing this in March of 2014, so I naturally improved and am still improving in 2015. Alright, carry on.