Chapter 10: For The Better

Kyoya's POV:

I heard her screams of self hatred from my room. She was having a severe panic attack... all because of me. 

I wanted to slap myself for the harsh lies I told her, they were cruel, but I didn't know I would cause her such a reaction. I was confused, but then I heard words of her grandfather, anfdd how I said the same untrue things he had. What have I done? Why did I say such things? Why am I so scared of the feelings I have for her.

Eventually, her crying and sreaming stopped abruptly. I heard Tamaki come out with Haruhi who had a blindfold around her neck, and earpluugs in her ear.

"What's happening?!" Tamaki yelled, and I opened my door to see Mori carrying a knocked out Odia. Her scar was fully showing, and her eyes were stained with tears. I had never seen her cry before, but I never hoped to be the reason.

"She-She had a panic attack." Hikaru said quietly.

"I guess when she was outside, someone told her she was worthles...? I don't know, but she just went into flashbacks fom her past... then she just collapsed." Kaoru loooked down.

"We found her on the beach, sobbing." Honey said sadly.

"SHE WAS OUTSIDE?!" Haruhi yelled, "She's terrifed of storms like this!" Haruhi looked at her, and had tears in her eyes, "Who did it?! Who caled her worthless?!" She yelled, and Tamaki put his hands on her shoulders as she jumped from the lightning.

"Why did she react so severely?" Tamaki asked, and Haruhi looked down.

"When her brother left her, she had to work for her sadistic grandfather. He was rich, but absolutely horrible. He whipped her a lot, and everyday would say, 'You are only my play thing, something to keep me entertained. Do you understand? I don't care for you. You're nothing to me. You're worthless to me.' Look, someone please stay with her in the room, okay? She's only had these panic attacks once since she began living with me, but I know she's gonna wake up." Haruhisaid as Hikkaru and Kaoru nodded.

I hate myself more than anything. I broke her. Why did I do that? Why do I care so much?

The next morning, I went room to room to wake everyone up, and when I looked into Odia's she was sleeping with both twins cradling her, and all I said was "Wake up." and left. What have I done?!

Odia's POV: At school

I was walking with Haruhi, and soon she spoke, "Who said it, Odia?" she asked, and I sighed. She's been asking this since we got back from the beach, but I never told her. She had already explained to me what happened with Kyoya, but I hadn't told her who said it yet.

"I-It doesn't matter Haruhi." I mumbled, and she sighed.

"Please, Odia, the whole host club wants to destroy him." she pleaded, and I scoffed.

"Not the whole host club, Haruhi. I can gurantee you that." I said, and she looked up.

"What do you-" I cut her off as we reached her room.

"I'll tell you later, okay?" I asked, and she nodded, and went inside. I walked into my class, and was greeted by a huge hug from Tamaki.

"Oh, my sweet daughter! How are you?!" He yelled, and bent down on one knee, "Would you do me the honor of accompanying me to the cultural expositon?" he asked dramtically as girl cried, and I started laughinging.

"Uh, Tamaki, I'm gonna go sit down." I said, and he went to his gloomy corner.

----Time Skip to host club----

I was currently sitting on the opposite side of the couch Kyoya was in a stupid renissance outfit when suddenly three girls from a different school walked in.