Chapter 23: Just Me

Odia's POV:

My vision was blurred as I slowly came to consciousness. I searched around for my glasses, but no avail. I heard the door open, and saw a blob of black hair and light skin, "Kyoya?" I asked.

The blob nodded.

"Where are my glasses? I can't..." I soon felt cold hands brush my face as my eyesight was brought back to me.

I stared at his face as I saw slight bruising on his face, "How did that..." my eyes widened as I recalled the recent events, and I shot up, but instantly regretted as I held my head from the pain.

He tried to guide me back down, "Please don't touch me." I said softly, "Wh-What happened?" I asked as I racked my brain, trying to remember.

"You slapped me, the gash on your hand reopened-"

"And I fainted because I didn't eat at all that day." I sighed, "I'm such an idiot."

"What happened to your hand?" He asked, and I sighed as I held up my right hand.

"Broken beaker." I hesitated as I held up my left hand, "...I sorta punched a steel door..."

"Why?"

"I heard what you had said about me-"

"Odia, what I said..." He began.

"I don't understand you." I said, "Yoy go from calling me treasure to sending me to your room like a child and talking about me as if I were some casual whore." I looked down at the satin blankets, "Why would you do that?"

"I don't..."

"Is it because I love you?" I looked at him, "Or is it because you don't love me?" I muttered as I felt a hot trail of pathetic liquid roll down my cheek.

"It's not that... I just..." I waited for him to say something, anything, but nothing came out.

He just got up and left.

----

It's been nearly a week since then.

I've been living with the twins lately.

I don't even know if Kyoya and I are still together.

It's not like I've been all silent and gloomy, I've actually been acting like a happy me, but he's always on my mind.

We haven't looked at eachother. I sometimes wish that he had at least said something that day. The fact that I love him is really bringing me down...

"Odia!" I saw a hand waving in my face as I looked up to see Tamaki, "Are you ready to go? We're going to see Haruhi!"  He cheered.

I sighed as I stood up from the couch I had been sitting on. I was wearing a black skater skirt, maroon over the knee socks, a black crescent necklace, black heel Mary Jane's, and a maroon longsleeve shirt that went to the top of my high waisted skirt. I had my what has become my usual makeup and my hair, mych to my objection, was in two high pigtails.

As if on cue, the twins appeared at my side, "Doesn't she look adorable?" Kaoru smiled as he and Hilaru liked their arms in mine.

"We picjed out her clothes and hair today." Hikaru said proudly and I sighed.

"I was ambushed." I rolled my eyes as Tamaki had a fangirl rant on how cute I looked.

We all met up at Haruhi's door as I pretended not to see Kyoya. Ignorance is bliss.

"Oh Odia you look so cute!" Honey cheered as Mori nodded.

"We did a great job dressing her. To think she almost went out in jeans and a sweater-" The twins smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Wait! Dress her?! You didn't literally-" Tamaki began.

"She wouldn't let up otherwise-" I hit the twins over the forehead.

"The maids forced my clothes on me. I didn't have time to grab a jacket." I said flatly, "Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum did my hair." I said as the door opened.

"Hello Mr. Fujioka-" I began but was cut off as he picked me up.

"Oh, Odia, you look just precious!" Her dad cheered as he spun me around, "And I told you to call me Daddy didn't I?!" He said as he set me down.

"Right, sorry, daddy." I replied meekly.

"Wait, are you here to see Haruhi?" "Daddy" asked as we nodded, "Her and some of her girlfriends just picked her up."

After it had been established the Lobelia's have kidnapped Haruhi,  everyone was rushing down the stairs. I made my way gingerly, but the stupid heels were higher than I was used to, so I tripped.

I braced myself for the impact, but it never came. I realized I was in the arms of the. one person I can't look in the eye, "K-Kyoya, th-thank you." I said and he simply nodded as I stood back up.

"You do look rather nice today." He said as he walked ahead of me. I took a breath until I was suddenly grabbed by feminine hands.

"What the hell?!" I yelled as I looked up at Benibara who had a smile on her face as she dragged me away.

I was struggling for 10 minutes as she was dragging me away, "Fear not, fair maiden-ow!" she yelped as I stepped on her foot, causing her to let go of me as I began running, only to be pulled into a limo.

"What the fu-" I began only to have a hand cover my mouth.

"Shh, it's just me." I heard the all too familiar smooth voice.

Suddenly I miss being in Benibara's grip.

<><><><><><><>

you know the drill of how to be rad! I love y'all! Im having like a sudden inspiration with this story so expect updates (hopefully unless I just jinxxed myself) adiosssssssss