Chapter 17: Seal A Promise

Author's note in the beginning waaaaaattt?! I know, but I thought i'd just point ou the probs evident: I've been not following the episodes of Ouran much. So I'm just gonna make up some, and sometimes add some real episodes. Okie... carry on.

<><><><><>

Kyoya's POV:

I watched in shock as her forehead was on the tree, and her hands with dirt speckled hands were above her forehead on the tree, her forearms leaning on the bark. She sighed, "I'm alone now. Noli is gone." she said.

"What do you mean." I asked as I knelt to her level.

"She's dead." her voice cracked.

"How?" I asked. That cat was barely out of it's kitten title.

"She-She had a tumor on her lower abdomen. I knew she didn't have much time, but I have a habit of getting emotionally invested in things that will only give me distress from the outcome." she said, and I sighed, "She was my pride and joy. I just buried the only thing who has cared enough to stick around till the end." she scoffed, "How pathetic am I?" she mumbled bitterly as I saw wet droplets fall on the ground.

"Odia..." I trailed off. What do I even say? She obviously realized my predicament, and gave a sarcastic chuckle.

"Wow, thanks, that made me feel a lot better-" she was cut off as I pulled her into my chest, wrapping my arms around her.

She was stiff, and eventually relaxed, but refused to return my hold on her, "Please don't take pity-"

"I'm comforting you." I snapped, "Nothing more."

"Why? You care for your untarnished name more than anything." she spat.

"You're right." I said, and she jerked away from me. I was shocked at how she collected herself so quickly.

"Well then why the hell do you keep popping up, Kyoya?" she said through clenched teeth.

"I don't- I don't know." I said truthfully.

She scoffed, "Whatever." she snapped as she shook her head, "I'm going to school." she stood up as I did.

"Let me give you a ride." I said, and looked into her puffy eyes,

Her head snapped down, "One: don't look at me while I'm in this state it's revolting." She said as she grabbed a pile of clothes on the bench that looked like her uniform, "Two: I need to change, so..." she said, and I nearly went faint as I realized she was basically changing in public everyday.

I nodded, and got back into my limo, torturing myself with ever step I took away from her. I saw as she scurried behind a tree, and shook my head. What am I doing?

Odia's POV:

After school, I made my way to the host club,  and opened the door as they were setting up, and I saw Tamaki putting in fake fangs as they were all dressed as vampires, "Oh, it's Halloween soon, isn't it?" I asked as Tamaki got his last fang in.

"It is indeed, my darling daughter!" he mused.

"Too bad, Kasanoda isn't here for the rest of the week." Honey said, "He could've been a vampire!" He said happily as Mori nodded.

"Well look who arrived." Hikaru smirked as he got behind me.

"The vampire princess." Kaoru grinned as he got in front of me.

"Haha, vampire princess? Screw tha- hey!" I yelped as Hikaru hook his arms under mine, and Kaoru grabbed my legs.

"Let's get you ready." The smiled in unison as they carried me off to the dressing room.