Chapter 14: Princess?!

Odia's POV:

They sat me down on a sofa next to Kasanoda as I sighed, "Oh man, how do I explain this." I sighed, "My brother does special work, I guess. He's very powerful,  and intimidating... Oh goodness how do I explain this.

"Take your time, Princess." Kasanoda said, and I put my head in my hands as I heard Honey exclaim,

"Princess?! Your brother is a king?!" I nearly choked on my laughter.

"Uh... sorta?" I chuckled a bit, "The king of the mafia." I said biting my lip as it all went silent, "I'm... I'm known as Princess Araneae of the Spiders gang. My middle name does mean spider web in latin actually,  but most people in the mafia/gangster world either call me Princess, or Princess Araneae. Those in the gang, or closer to me call me Araneae." I said looking down.

"But how do you know Kasanoda?" Tamaki asked, and before I could speak, Kasanoda did.

"We're getting married!" He said smiling as he was about to hug me, but I panicked and kicked him in the stomach.

"We are not getting married!" I snapped, "My brother rejected the proposition!" I said to the host club, and Kasanoda, "He only want to marry me because he admires my brother." I said a bit sadly, "That's the only reason anyone does, for power. That's why I didn't talk about it..." I sighed as I stood up, and gave them a fake smile "I'm actually gonna go on a walk for a bit. I nearly forgot my way around this school" I said with a smaller fake smile as I walked away.

I walked away quickly as the 34 suitors I had that wanted me to get to my brother went through me, making me re-live every deception I had been fed, every lie I was given, every tear I cried.

I had begun to well up as I walked to the front of the school entrance,  why did I come back? I was nearly ther when someone grabbed my wrist, and I was dragged into a vacant classroom.

"Wha-" I was cut off as I was pinned against the door. I blinked heavily to try to reel the tears back in, and I looked up, "K-Kyoya"  I said in shock.

"Odia." he sighed as his hands were on either side of my shoulder as they were on the door.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I asked, and he looked at me with a frown, "You can keep your pity, Kyoya, because I'm fine." I lied, "Don't worry about it." I gave him a fake smile.

"You're lying." he growled,  and I shivered, "You just came back, and you're already in tears." he sighed, and I touched my face.

I frowned, "I am." I sighed, and looked down only to have Kyoya do the thing I missed most as he hooked two of his fingers under my chin as I met his eyes.

"My goodness, you're beautiful." He breathed.

"Kyoya what's gotten into you-" he cut me off by melting me with a passionate kiss as I threw my around his neck.

I kissed him back with every sad feeling I had, every tear I cried, I gave it all away in that one kiss.

He pulled away, and rested his forehead on mine, "I missed you." He whispered, "Don't cry, it doesn't suit you." he smirked as he kissed me once more. I smiled a bit, but it soon faded as he sighed sadly, "I want you, Odia..." he trailed off, and I braced myself for the hit.

I crossed my arms, "But? Get to Kyoya, I'm a big girl. I'm not emotionally unstable anymore." I said, and he scoffed.

"You were just crying-"

"Well after 34 suitors who didn't give a shit about me, only Araneae, it gets to a person." I snapped, "Now get on with it." I said as I took a deep breath.

He put his hand on my cheek, "Nevermind,  I'm sorry. It's just I can't be with you." he said, and I looked at him, "It wouldn't be good for the Ootori name." he said, and my eyes widened as I pushed him away from me.

"What? So I'll defile the precious honor your family upholds?!" I asked, and he sighed.

"I meant that it would look bad for a higher up dating a commoner, let alone one involved in the mafia." he said, and I scoffed.

"A higher up?" I shook my head, "You're giving me emotional whiplash! If we can't be together than why do you kiss me?" I snapped

"Because it's something I enjoy to keep myself busy with." He said calmly.

"You talk as if I'm a fucking hobby!" I seethed, "So you only use me for the hell of it?" I looked down in anger, "You're worse than the other 34." I spat as I walked away.