Chapter 21: Idiots

*For the sake of the story timing I changed the current date in the story to two weeks before her birthday rather than two days*

I also apologize for this filler chapter.

Odia's POV:

I suck.

Kyoya sucks.

Everything sucks.

For the sake of my dignity, I won't bring you guys through what happened that night. Reliving it is the last thing I want to do.

To give it to you simply, I said it, he didn't,  and sent me to my room.

Yep, sent me to my room.

Like a child.

Needless to say I didn't sleep that night.

So here I am, an hour before school starts, walking to school. I had taken up a look of natural wavy hair with my side swept bangs that cover my forehead and winged eyeliner.

I had a lot of time to get ready, so I decided putting on some makeup other than cover up would be nice. Also to make up for not straightening my hair like I usually too, only my bangs were straight today. 

I sighed as I looked at my very cheap shirt. The fitst stupid buttons popped so the top of my clevage is shown, greeaaat. I sighed as I adjusted my tie to make sure it stayed in place to cover the small part of my clevage that was covered.

I sighed as I arrived to school. Only a few students were here, so I headed into the bathroom to look at how bad I looked.

"Odia?" I looked to see Haruhi by a sink.

"Oh hey, Haruhi." I smiled. I knew she came here early for studying.

"Odia... you look..." she tarailed off and I looked in the mirror.

Oh wow, I actually look-

"Hot." Haruhi finished her sentence.

Well, I was gonna say like a girl, but I guess that works too.

"Really?" I asked, and she laughed.

"Almost as amazing from when you were a vampire queen." she said referring to the say Kyoya and I together...

Why did I say I loved him?

It's not like it was too soon.

Him and I have had feelings for eachother for over eight months.

I guess he just doesn't love me.

"Odia?" Haruhi asked worridley, ripping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, sorry." I sighed and soon explained the issue with Kyoya.

"I can't believe he would do that!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, it kind of sucks." I shrugged.

"Well, looking like that, you could find a guy in no time." she winked and I laughed as I pushed up my glasses, "You look like your more feminine twin."

"And that's a good thing?" I asked with a chuckle.

"It is indeed. Tamaki is probably gonna give you a parka to where when he sees you." her and I giggled.

"Well, I need to head to the chemistry lab." I said, "Thank goodness my brother doesn't come back for another week or so, or else he'd have Kyoya beyind six feet under by now." I laughed as Haruhi and I said goodbye.

I made my way to the lab, "Good morning, princess." Akiro said as he was grading papers.

"Morning Akiro." I said as I began working on another batch of my cover up.

"You look rather lovely today, growing into a woman I see." he laughed.

"Oh quit acting like an insect." I rolled my eyes as I fixed my tie.

It was really hard to focus with school coming closer to beginning, meaning I'd spend my day with Kyoya. The school year was nearing an end, so we almost definitely had a free day. That would mean I'd have to face him, "Princess? Are you okay?" a voice rang out.

"Hm?" I looked up.

"You-You cut your hand with the broken beaker." He said referring to the worn out beaker I used that had a sharp edge. I looked down to see a large cut foing across my palm. It wasn't deep, but it was kindnof large.

"I-I did." I said, and sighed.

"Go to the nurse." He said, and I was about to object, "Class starts soon, and I don't want you bleeding all over everything."

"But my-"

"I'll package it for you and clean up. Just go to the nurse." He said, "Your brother would be pissed if I let even the simpliest wound of yours go untreated. Let alone under my supervision." I sighed.

"Yes, I know. Thank you, Akiro." I said as he handed me a tissue to put on my hand while I walked to the nurse.

A few more students were walking in as I fell into someone, but they caught my arms so I didn't fall back, "Well who is this?" Hikaru smirked as he stared at my chest where my tie had moved.

"Hikaru, it's Odia." Kaoru said in shock as he examined my face.

"That can't be." Hikaru said as he looked at my face, "She looks so... hot."

"Let go. I'm going to bleed on you." I said flatly as he looked at my bleeding hand that was clutching the tissue.

"Poor delicate girl." Kaoru said as Hikaru let go, "You look rather cute today, don't you, Odia?" Kaoru smirked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, I have to go to the nurse." I said, and they smirked.

"What kind of gentlemen would we be if we didn't escort you there?" Hikaru smirked as him and Kaoru looped their arms in mine.

We began walking, "Why are you here so early?" Kaoru asked.

"Don't you and Kyoya arrive to school together since you live together?" Hikaru asked as well.

"Well, we've had a hit of an issue." I spoke as I explained ny embarrassing endeavor with Kyoya. Despite how much of idiots these twins are, they are one of my closest friends, "I don't think he loves me. Which is something I can't control, but I refuse to love someone when they don't love me." I said.

"So what's going to happen?" Kaoru spoke as we neared the nurse's office.

"I don't know, but it's either going to end with me homeless or me with Kyoya." I shrugged.

"Homeless?" Hikaru asked as we arrived to the nurse's office.

"Don't be silly." Kaoru spoke.

"You can live with us anytime." Hikaru smiled at me.

I gave them a small smile, "You guys are the sweetest idiots." I smiled as I went inside the nurse's office.