Chapter 39: Quite A While

School sucks.

Two tests and a quiz in one day will killed me yesterday.

MY SCHOL IS RANKED IN THE TOP 100 OF OVER 10,000 HIGH SCHOOLS FOR AMERICA'S MOST CHALLENGING HIGH SCHOOLS OF 2014 OMG WHY.

Anyways, whoo for update!

And for Friday's.

Be rad.

Love y'all ❤

<><><><><><><><>

Odia's POV:

"Come on, do something cool." A Bull whined as he jabbed at me with the heated rod through my cage while the eleven men around him cackled.

"Frank said you were entertaining." He spoke my grandfather's name as I kept a straight face while I was in excruciating pain.

"Frank was a fool." Another spat as my eye direction remained forward at the door, "He had this piece of ass and did nothing." I was kabbed at again.

"You're going to die." I spat.

"Strong words for a 13 year old girl." Their leader spat in my face, "Princess." The twelve men burst into laughter as the 15 men watching the embarrassment transpire laughed too.

"You've been here for a week, and you think the king is coming?" One of the vile men chuckled as I knew Rubro was close.

"I am the new king." The leader's spit sprayed my face as I could only hold a smirk as my stomach was bleeding from the jabs, "I have hundreds of men ready to kill, peasant." He was very close.

"Oh yeah?" He's here, "We've got you trapped in our web, insect."

The then doors swung open.

----

"What the hell happened, Ootori?" I demanded, but I didn't sound so tough when thunder clapped and I squeaked.

Him and I were facing eachother on opposite sides of the elevator as we sat up, "You fell asleep outside during a storm, Ginata was worried something happened, sent me to get you, and now we are between the fourth and fifth floor of the hotel Ginata is staying in." He sighed, "The power went out and maintenance can't come until morning, so that's what happened."

I shivered, "Of course." I banged the back of my head on the wall behind me unintentionally way too hard, "I'm so dumb- ow! I'm really dumb." I held the back of my head as I rested my forehead on my knees.

He nearly shot forward, but stopped himself, "You're going to hurt yourself." Kyoya mumbled as I readjusted my position to me lying on the floor with my legs stretched onto the wall with my ankles crossed.

"Why is it I'm prone to accidents?" I sighed, "I'm like a freaking damsel in distress." I shivered, "And it's cold, awesome."

I wasn't really speaking to Kyoya in particular, but my personal ramblings were cut off as I felt a warm fabric placed on me, "I'll never hear the end of it if you catch a cold." Kyoya said as his warm coat was now covering me.

Why the hell was he doing this? I don't want him to catch a cold either-

Ugh Odia can you not be a teenager with an unrequited love for a minute?

Don't sass me!

I am you!

...I'm going insane, I swear.

I shot up, "N-No!" I for some reason decided to throw the coat over my head... causing my sweater to fly up and cover my face.

If it weren't for my bra, I would've just flashed my ex.

I heard a small gasp from Kyoya, "Odia, is that-" I quickly threw the coat at his face as I pulled my sweater down.

"It's nothing!" I exclaimed as Kyoya put his coat aside while he readjusted himself in front of me.

"What did I just see on your stomach?" He asked slowly in shock as I stuttered.

"N-Nothing- what stomach? I have no stomach. I am the gal with no st- what are you doing?!" I exclaimed as his hands were lifting up my sweater while I quickly backed away.

"There was something on your ribcage." He stated as he made his way closer to me.

"So you lift up my sweater?! Big no-no!" I yelled in anxiousnous as my back hit a corner.

Well, shit.

"Liar." He stated as he eventually pinned me, and lifted up my shirt to the bottom of my bra to reveal, "You have a tattoo?!" He stared at the large spider that covered the side of my stomach.

"Uh... it's temporary?" I meekly spoke as I did my best to ignore the butterflies I had when his cold hand swept across it to see if it would rub off.

"You're lying again." He stated as I shivered at his touch.

"Okay, so maybe it's not temporary." I squeaked still not grasping the situation.

"When the hell did you get a tattoo?!" Kyoya's yelling us something I never favored.

"Uh... afewdaysaftermybirthday." I hoped he wouldn't catch my words, but my hope turned to shit fast.

"Why would you do that?!" I flinched at the loudness.

"Well, it's kinda a Spiders thing... wait... why the hell do you care?" I propped myself up on my elbows.

His eyes went wide for just a moment, "16 year olds shouldn't get tattoos." He mumbled as he moved the wall across me as I pulled back down my sweater, remaining in my lying down position.

"17 year olds shouldn't be so cold hearted." I shot back as I looked into his eyes with a glare while I layed on my side, "But it isn't my buisness anymore, so who cares, right?" I pointed out as I turned to face the wall.

"I'm just curious, why did you get a tattoo?" He asked as I blew out air.

"I'm the princess of a large gang, naturally I had to mark myself of such a thing when I became 16." I informed him.

"Why does Gianta worry so much about you being alone?" He was evidently curious.

"Last time I was alone outside, when I still lived near her, I was kidnapped." I closed my eyes as I remembered every moment.

"Kidnapped?!" His voice held so much shock.

I sat up as I still faced the wall with my kneese close to my chest, "Shall I tell you the story, since we'll be here for a while?"