Chapter 50: Oh No

Yes, I changed the ending of the last chapter a bit, but they still kiss, so it's all good.

My grades are shiiiiiit. I only have three A's and 5 B's grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Anywaaaays, this chapter hurts.

Be rad.

Love y'all ❤

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Odia's POV:

My hiccuping of sobbing had ceased as I gave him a weak smile as he gave me a light kiss on my forehead like he did the few times he'd seen me crying. 

Next thing I know, his hands are on both sides of my face, and his lips slammed onto my own. 

I immediately pulled back in shock, my eyes wide, "No, no, no, no, no." I basically threw myself back, only to have my head hit the headboard of the bed.

Kaoru lunged forward to hold the back of my head, but remained staring at my lips again, "I..."

"Why?" I didn't let him find words, because I had too many racing in my mind.

He simply gulped, not making eye contact with me, and took my lips onto his own in a kiss that turned forceful. I tried to push him off, but he took my wrists into his hands as he attempted to deepen the kiss. Finally kicking him off me, I touched my swollen lips, "Odia... I-" He looked as shocked as me.

Memories of the mire aggressive suitors I had merged with the forced kiss that terrified me from one of my best friends. I was silent as I nervously fiddled with my hands, not aware of my crying until droplets plopped onto my ringed finger. After finding words, Kyoya burst in before I could voice the demands of why he'd act so barbaric.

Kyoya looked livid, and he probably saw everything that just occured. His fists were clenched tight as he grigted his teeth, "I think you should go with the club to the slopes, Kaoru. Now." The ginger tried to lock eyes with me, but I turned my head, denying him a look at my tears.

The door closed as my hand shook while trying to wipe my tears, only to have a gently hand do the job for me, "Odia-" Kyoya was cut short as I grabbed his shirt, sobbing into his chest, and soon pounding my fists on his chest.

"Why does it always go to shit?!" I sobbed, "All I want is a fucking good week! That's all I want right now!" My sobbing continued as my hits got weaker, "My parents still won't see me, my best friend tried to force himself on me, and I just... hate myself." Grasping his shirt in my hands, I continued to sob.

Everything caught up to me from my parents to my best friend acting like an animal. It all ruined the front I put up. My entire being was in pain while I cried into Kyoya's chest, trying my best to ease the agonizing feeling in my chest.

Kyoya wrapped his arms around me, softly stroking my hair, "It's okay." He cooed, kissing the top of my head, "We have a week here, and I will do anything to make this a good one- no the best week." He pulled me away from his shirt to lean his forehead on mine, and I didn't see a wall up, I saw actual feelings, "Just tell me what you want. The host club insists on leaving us alone, so you don't have to see him." He reassured me.

To be honest, it wasn't the fact that he kissed me that shook me up. It was the fact that he forced himself onto me, even while I pushed away. I put all my trust into him, because he was my best friend. Him and Hikaru literally took me in, and he tried to force himself on me.

I nodded slowly, offering a small smile at how much Kyoya cared, "I just want to lie down for a bit." He nodded as he began to stand up, only to have me tug on his sleeve.

Kyoya looked amused as he took his place next to me. I put my head on his ches while he held me and softly played with my hair, "I love you." He spoke, "I love you for being the independent girl you are and for being absolutely beautiful inside as well as out, Odia, not for buisness."

"Kyoya..." I breathed.

"You're not business, you're a treasure." His voice was soothing as I drifted off, my chest slowly feeling lighter.

"He was my bestfriend..." My lip quivered, "Why would he act like a suitor?" I was making myself upset again, but he held my tighter before my chest could clench once more.

"You didn't deserve that." He sighed, "I'm sorry I left in the first place. I'm sorry I thought about ripping his head off. I'm sorry I almost did." He kissed the top of my head, "Please forgive me, Odia."

I had to make sure Kyoya wasn't speaking German or something, because these words were unlike him. He had feelings, and they were real. The thought itself regulated my ragged breathing a little.

"I forgive you." I spoke, half awake, as eventually drifted off into a nearly painless sleep.