Chapter 43: Coke

Short chapter apologies again.

GUESS WHO GOT HER BRACES OFF THOUGH!

Be rad.

Love y'all ❤

<><><><><><><>

Odia's POV:

Mori seemed to have heard my silent pleas as he kissed me back.

It wasn't until I heard the door shut and the pair of suitors were gone that I pulled away, "Awh, how sweet!" Honey mused.

"No it wasn't! " Tamaki, Kyoya, and the twins yelled.

"Senpai, I'm so sorry!" I hugged Mori, "I just violated your lips." I groaned.

He robotically patted my back as his face was pure crimson, "I-It o-okay." Was all that poor boy could muster. I don't think calling him senpai helped calm his nerves either.

"He kissed back anyways." Haruhi pointed out as she held in a chuckle.

Tamaki had sent Kyoya to drag me away from Mori while Tamaki and the twins gave me a rant of a mother.

"What the hell was that?" Kyoya seethed in my ear.

"None of your concern." I spat back.

This friends thing between him and I was a work in progress.

----

I was back in school now. Dreading my next suitor.

I spent my holidays with Yuka, since everyone had their own family to go to.

"And for the lab groups..." Mr. Tsukani must think he's hilarious.

I was currently sitting at a table with Kyoya and Tamaki.

Ha, ha.

Asshole.

Chemistry clas was absolutely ridiculous. These rich kids must be really dumb, since our lab is to put Mentos into carbonated drinks and then hold down a plastic cover, so we don't get wet.

What the actual fuck?

Girls were squealing as they quickly put the top down, staring in awe at the Sprite that bubbled up.

We only had Coke left, and Tamaki was determined to do it as opposed to the cowering he did under the table as I put the Mentos in and Kyoya put the top on.

I fixed my goggles as Tamaki wearily put the Mentos, but held onto the plastic cover in fear.

Oh no.

Before Kyoya or I could react, the three ofnuss were drenched in three liters of Coke, "Tamaki?" I growled out.

"Yes?" He replied meekly.

"I hate you." Kyoya and I incidentally told him simultaneously.

I took off the goggles. Yay, my eyeliner was still in tact. Whoopdy freaking do.

"Ms. Soliz, Mr. Ootori, and Mr. Suoh. Mr. Suoh, why aren't I suprised?" He sighed, "Go to the locker rooms and wash off. You can wear your spares, and Ms. Soliz, you wear what the nurse has."

"Yeah, whatever." I murmured.

----

I sat in my usual seat as the host club went on. I was wearing a black v-neck, dark blue jeans, and combat boots. Bless that the nurse's office is full of 'commoners' clothes.

I had my hair in a side bun with my bangs down as I worked on my homework, since I had minimal work today.

Eventually, closing time had come and I opened the door to see one of the last faces I wanted to see.

"K-Ken Oppa?" I blinked in shock at the first crush I ever had.

He was stoic, cold hearted, and shockingly the only person that I let hug me when I was rescued. He was also Mori's age.

He was Kenji Nagasaki, The King of the Vipers.

Kenji smirked as he pushed up his horn rimmed glasses. He slipped two of his fingers under my chin, making me look at his golden eyes which his coal black fringe neadly reached, "Look at us, getting married like you always wished for as a kid."

I gulped, "Wh-What- there's no way you agreed  to this. You have nothing to gain from this." I pointed out.

"Odi-chan, is that another suitor?" Honey tugged at my jean leg lightly.

I looked down at him, "Y-Yeah." I nodded as I continued to study Kenji's features. He was just as beautiful as the host club, it was dangerous.

"Oh no! You're cheeks are getting red!" Honey naively panicked.

"They are?!" Tamaki cried.

"Should Mori kiss you again?" Honey asked innocently while all I could do is stand there with wide eyes.

"NO!" The host club, well except Haruhi and Mori, yelled.

"How about I kiss her?" Kenji smirked as he placed his hand on my waist and leaned in.

"Wait-" I was then cut off by...