Chapter 26: Party

READ PLEASE
okay, so I really want to do another anime fanfic, but idk what anime.
sooo comment what anime you would like a fic of and what charecter.

okie that's all.

Be rad
LOVE Y'ALL ♡♡♡
<><><><><><>

Odia's POV: her birthday

I was sleeping soundly in my bed that the twins had put in their room, until, "Odia!" I heard Hikaru's voice yell.

"Odia, sleep." I mumbled. I decided to ignore the calls of my name until both of them hurled me out of bed and into the air.

"What the hell?!" I yelled as my eyes shot open and they covered my mouth as they gently tucked me back in.

"Happy Birthday." They whispered.

"You idiots, it's midnight, isn't it?" I grumbled.

"Night, night." They said as they went back to their bed.

"I hate you." I muttered.

_Time Skip-

I had spent a whole day with many "Happy Birthday"'s to me. I'm a bit tired today, since I couldn't sleep till 5 am after the twins awoke me.

I was also sort of looking forward to the Halloween party the Host Club was having. It was a nice birthday gift for myself, since I'll get to eat fancy food, and it's Halloween.

I've always enjoyed Halloween, and not just because of my birthday. I always thought of Halloween as an expression day, being able to be whatever you want. Halloween always made me happy.

I was walking gingerly to my math class until I was pulled into a dark room.

"What the fu-" I was about to hit until I heard one of my favorite voices.

"Happy birthday, Odia." Nekozawa said and I smiled as I hugged him.

"Thank you, Nekozawa." I laughed, "Happy Halloween."

"I plan to give you your present at the Halloween party." He explained.

"You're going?" I asked as he gave me his creeper smirk.

"Nearly the whole school is." he cackled and I rolled my eyes.

"You dont have to get me anything." I added and he shook his head.

"Nonsense, and you have a class to go to." he said as he shoved me out of the room.

I rolled my eyes as I began walking again, "Hey, Odia! Happy birthday!" Yuki, a blonde rich friend of mine came up to me, "I'll see you at the Halloween party!" she hollered as she passed me with a few of her other friends.

I eventually got to my most hated class, only to be handed a not by my bitchy teacher, "Odia Soliz, you are excused from classes for the rest of the day to set up the Halloween party tonight." she sighed as I took it, "Host Club slackers." she murmured as I left the room.

"Odi-chan!" I heard a cute voice as I turned around to see Honey as he therew his arms around me.

"Happy birthday!" he cheered.

Mori ruffled my hair, "Happy birthday." he said and I smiled.

"Thanks guys, Happy Halloween to you." I laughed, "So to the music room we go." I proclaimed as I spun down the halls with Honey back on Mori.

I was having a fun time spinning, until, naturally, I just had to loose my footing.

You know, since I'm me.

I gasped as I braced myself for the floor the back of my head was about to kiss, but I felt an arm on my waist, and looked up to see Kyoya, and my smile fell as I stared at him. He was staring at me very intently, it was weird, "S-Sorry about...me." I blurted out as I stood up, "Thank you though." I bowed. Wow, I don't bow very much, weird.

He snapped out of his staring, "No it's-it's quite alright." He regained his composure, "I have buisness to attend to." He said as he began walking into the music room, but stopped as he looked over his shoulder, "Happy birthday, Odia." My eyes widened.

"H-Happy Halloween, Ootori." I replied meekly.

I shook my head as I regained my composure and began walking again with Honey and Mori.

I had gotten to the music room a bit early, since no one but Honey, Mori, Kyoya and I were there.

I took my seat as I got on the laptop and began to double check all the plans.

Kyoya's POV:

I sighed as I was working on another one of Tamaki's events, since Honey and Mori left to set up with the others. until I felt a suddenly felt a weight on my knee.

What on earth....

I moved my laptop to see an out cold Odia.

She always did have trouble falling asleep in the night.

I sighed as I put her laptop on the table in front of me, and I was about to move her, but she turned so that her face was to the ceiling.

Her glasses were nearly off her face, so I gently took them off, placing them on the table as well. I stared at her face as her eyes were closed with her black eyeliner winged out. Her scar was faint with the cover up, her pink lips were slightly parted, and there was hair scattered on the side of her face.

I couldn't resist as I carefully brushed my hand on the side of her face as I moved her hair. My hand was slid onto her cheek. My thumb softly stroked her sofr skin as I stared at the beautiful girl sleeping on my lap.

She was beautiful, that was for sure, but do I-

My thoughts were interrupted by another hand on mine. My eyes widened as I saw a small smile on Odia's face as she made a small sigh as she took hold if the side of ny hand as she turned around.

I was frozen as she held onto my hand. What do I do? I'll eake her up if I pull it away... Maybe I can-

My thoughts were interrupted by the doors opening. Startled, I stood up, and then I heard a loud smack on the floor.

"Odia!" Haruhi exclaimed.

"Ow." I heard a voice groan at my feet, "What the hell?" she rubbed the back of her head as she sat up.

The twins hoisted her up, "Looks like somebody fell asleep and rolled off the couch." they taunted as she smacked them over the head.

Yeah... fell.

"Maybe if I had gotten more than three hours of sleep, we wouldn't have had that problem!" she snapped.

"We should go home!" the twins exclaimed, "We have to get you ready for the party tonight!"

"Wait, no!" she exclaimed as they dragged her away, "I don't like your makeovers!" she yelled as they dragged her away.

Right, tonight's the night.