Chapter 12: One Day

THIS IS SO NOT THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!

Odia's POV:

I've been not doing so great. I miss my brother. Two years as of today since I last saw him. I looked at the picture we took when he left two years ago again. It's also been a week since my run-in with Kyoya, and I've spent a lot of my free time alone, since Nekozawa was pathching things up with his sister. I had told Haruhi I was moving out by tomorrow, because I felt like a waste of space in her house, but I told her that I don't want her family to have to spend more money because of me.

I was currently walking with Haruhi to the host club, "Hey, are you okay? You've been off lately." she asked worridley.

I looked at her, and smiled sadly, "I just miss my brother is all, it's been two years as of today. He and my cousins are my foundation. Being apart so long makes me feel as if I'm falling." I sighed and shook my head, "But I'm fine, I'm used to missing him. Don't worry." I gave her my best fake smile as we walked in. It was a typical day, really. I sat in my chair, which was no longer next to Kyoya, did work, avoided eye contact with Kyoya, until I heard Tamaki speak.

"Everyone, I would like you to give all your attention to Odia, as she is about to play a song for us." My head snapped up as he unveiled a keyboard, last time it was apparently a grand piano.

"I-I am?" He nodded, and I got up there as I sat down.

"O-Okay." I said, and thought of a song that I had written, and began (JUBYPHONIC'S ENGLISH VERSION OF TOUMEI ANSWER WITH THE PIANO)

I finished, and saw a lot of crying girls... and the host club, besides Haruhi, who was teary eyed, Mori, who smiled a bit, and Kyoya, who looked moved? Suprised? Something along that spectrum. They clapped, and I smiled a bit.

"What...what song is that?" A girl asked through tears.

"Uh, mine. I-I wrote it." I said meekly as I sat back down in my chair while everyone calmed down.

Host club flew by, and I sighed as we were planing the next event, barely paying attention really. I just said as I drew the host club as they sat around. I was caught up in shading when I heard a voice.

"Odia." I heard a male voice, and I snapped my head up. Kyoya.

"Y-Yes?" I asked, looking down.

"Everyone's gone. It's late." He sighed.

I looked around, "I'm just gonna stay for a while... I'm quite used the chill of single solitude by now." I murmered as I continued shading.

He sighed, and sat next to me, I tensed, "Your song..." 

"Why are you talking to me, Kyoya? You can't just pretend nothing happened. You hurt me Kyoya, and I have no one but myself to treat the wound, as always. Haruhi is busy with her love square with the twins and Tamaki, Honey and Mori are caught up in their Kendo classes, Nekozawa is fixing things with his sister, and my brother... has been gone for two years now, and it's doubtful he'll even come back by the time I'm 20." I said, gripping the edges of my paper, "I'm alone, Kyoya, and I might as well stay that way. I've been a burden to everyone I interact with, a distraction. I've already seperated myself from Haruhi's house. How selfish was I? Having a father and daughter with little money spend more on me." I scoffed.

"Where are you going to go then?" he asked, and I shrugged, still looking at my lap.

"That's a good question. Back to the streets, probably." I sighed, "I need to get away for a while anyways. I already worked things out with the school, because I need some time away. I can feel myself eroding away to the realization of my fate. I'm going to be alone, but I'll be damned if I'm going to accept that." I looked at my drawing, "I'm going to miss you guys. I don't when I'll be back, or for how long, but I will be back."

"So you're leaving?" his voice was different than usual, and I nodded.

"I really need to. If I don't, then I will go into self destruction, and I don't want to do that again." I could feel myself welling up, "But I'm going to be back, i do have a debt to pay after all. I'm not one to skip out on my word. Family honor, and what not." I stifiled a chucke.

"Are you crying?" he asked softly, and I nodded, still staring at my drawing.

"I sure am." I sighed, "I'm just going to miss this little family I had here. I'm gonna miss Tamaki's crappy fatherly ways, and his childish gloomy corner. I'll miss the way the twins can make me blush and be furious at the same time, and even the wa they make Tamaki's skin crawly by flirting with Haruhi. I'll miss Haruhi's obliviousness to the love square she's in, and her caring nature. I'll miss Honey's innocent nature, and how much he loves cake, I swear he's gonna get a cavity one day. I'll miss Mori's quiet yet protective nature, and how caring he acctually is despite his lack of words." I wiped my face, knowing my makeup was basically gone, and looked at Kyoya, "I'll even miss you, Kyoya. You were my first kiss, and the first boy to break my heart without really having it. I know you're a good person, somewhere in there. Hell, I'll probably miss you the most with your dark aura you innocently give off, the deception you can give, that smug look you get when you out smart Tamaki, and that damn pretty smile." I took a deep breath as I cried more.

"Why are you crying?" he asked, and I shook my head.

"You're so blind, Kyoya."  I pushed up my glasses, "Nevermind that. I just need a favor from you before I go." I looked into his eyes, "I need you to tell me why you said those things."

"Why?" he asked curiously.

"Because if you don't, then I'll be left to think the worst, and that will push me over the edge."  I said quietly.

He sighed, and stared into my eyes, "I hated the way you made me felt, which I'm not sure how I did feel. I just was... scared, so I got defensive." he held my cheek in his hand, "But I am so sorry, Odia." I cried more, and nodded.

"Thank you." I said softly, and kissed his softly, "I forgive you." I leaned my head on his shoulder, "Before I go, can you just... sit with me for a bit?" I asked, and he put his arm around me, holding my hand with the other arm that was on my waist. I jsut sat there, and cried as he stroked my. I recall that moment as the happiest moments I had during the shittiest of times.

SUPR IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTEVVVV

<><><><><><><>

THIS IS NOT THE END I SUPER PROMISE YOU SHALL SEE WHERE I GO WITH THIS BUT THIS IS NOT THE LAT CHAPTER I love y'all commenting would be rad. Stay amazing