Chapter 35: Hysterical

So I'm in middle of PMSing, whoo for TMI.

Also school is in a few days.

I don't wanna gooooo.

Highschool es no fun, but I'm gonna be a sophmore soon and my birthday is on the 27th!

I'll be 15 soon!

Be rad.

Love y'all❤❤

<><><><><><><><>

Odia's POV: The next day

"Odia..." Hikaru began as I hid myself under my covers.

"Are you okay?" Kaoru finished.

"I'm fine." I replied, steading my voice, "I just love this blanket, therefore I'm going to stay under it."

"How are you still awake?" Hikaru asked in shock.

"Weren't you up all night cryin-" Kaoru tried to finish.

"Shut up! You were crying!" I took a breath, "I'm totally fine, okay. So Kyoya doesn't love me, so what? We're teenagers, it's not the end of the world." I gave a small chuckle as I remained under my blanket.

"So you're okay?" Hikaru asked.

"A-okay." I confirmed as I pushed the blanket down to my chest, "See?" I gave a toothy grin to the best of my ability.

"So what are you going to do then?" Kaoru asked.

"I'll just fix whatever is wrong with me that's so unloveable to the men in my life that make them avoid me, and... oh gosh I'm going to die alone!" I sobbed as I threw the blanket over me again.

Yeah, I was pretty emotional at the moment.

Could you blame me though? My first date was fake, I had to walk away from the guy I loved, and accept that he will never love me back, which all transpired eight hours ago... I was also PMSing, so excuuuuse me for being a tad hysterical.

"You two are absolutely horrible!" 'Auntie's' voice rang out as she opened the door, "She's a broken hearted teenage girl, and you ask her if she's okay?! Of course she's not okay! Her heart was just turned into depressing mush last night! Our little Odia is far from okay, she's absolutely pathetic and hysterical right now!" I groaned as I also got a cramp, which helped my condition none. Not to mention I was just called pathetic.

"Oh, my stomach" I groaned again at the pain.

"And you have cramps?!" Auntie threw the covers off my face as she looked at me, "My poor princess!"

"Rina! Go grab the cramp medicine!" She yelled at the passing maid.

I would be embarrassed if I weren't in a world of emotional and physical pain.

"Thanks, Auntie." I spoke as the twins looked unbelievably uncomfortable.

"Of course, and just call me Mother actually. It has a nice ring to it!" She giggled, "Well, I have to go to work. If my boys slip up, you tell me, and I'll give em a hit." 'Mother' winked at me as she kissed my head and went to face her sons.

"Okay, uh, mother." I nodded.

"The medicine will make her pretty loop, so take her to someone who actually knows how to take care of her." She kissed their heads, "Goodbye!" 'Mother' waved as she walked out just as Rina walked in with water and a white pill.

I took the medicine as she walked out, "Who would know how to take care of her?" Kaoru pondered as I rolled my eyes.

"I have no-" Hikaru stopped as if he just had an epiphany.