Chapter 41: Blushing

IM SUCK AT CHEMISTRY OMG.

I have a 77 in that satanic class.

*sobs violently*

School is hard.

Be rad.

Love y'all❤

<><><><><><><><>

Odia's POV:

I was having "girl time talk" with Haruhi and her dad a day before my dance showcase. We were sitting in a coffee place, "So what happened in that elevator with Kyoya?" 'Dad' asked excitedly as he looked way prettier than me today.

"N-Nothing." I lied as Haruhi and 'Dad' stifled a laugh.

"Sure~." They spoke.

"Okay, so we cuddled... but I think I can finally move on now." I smiled.

"That's good!" Haruhi and her dad cheered.

"Anyways, how do you think the host club is going to react to your showcase?" Haruhi gave an amused smile.

I chuckled, "Oh man, who knows?"

"I promise to record both their reactions and your showcase." 'Dad' held in laughter while I sipped on my drink.

"The best part... is that they think you do ballet!" Haruhi said as I choked on my drink with laughter.

"Oh, that's just precious." I put a hand over my heart in amusement.

Kyoya's POV:

"One more day until I see my lovely saighter dancing ballet like a proper lady." Tamaki sang as the male members of the host club sat in the twins' house.

"I've arranged the front row seats you assigned me to." I added, "Although, it was more difficult than I expected." I pondered.

"Odia does ballet?" Honey asked in awe.

"Of course she does, she has the flexibility if a beautiful ballerina!" Tamaki mused in response.

"It's hard to see Odia in ballet." The twins pointed out.

"I'm sure she'll be beautiful in a tutu." Tamaki gushed with stars in his eyes.

"That would be an interesting sight." I pointed out.

"Wait, so is Odia your girlfriend?" Honey innocently asked, earning a sharp glare from me, "Takashi, he's scary!" He yelled as he hid behind Mori.

"I should inform you Odia and I are not involved anymore, as we haven't been for a few months or so." I spoke calmly despite my saddened mind.

"Right." Hikaru mused.

"I believe she told us it was because Kyoya-senpai is a 'selfish bastard'." Mybeyes went wide as Tamaki gasped.

"She should not be saying such naughty things!" Tamaki cried, "Mama, why did you make my innocent Odia say ugly words?!" He demanded as I replied with a simple eyeroll as I went back to work on the laptop I held.

Third person POV:

"It doesn't say the type of dance on the pamphlet." Honey spoke as the host club awaited the curtain to lift.

"What other type of dance could she be doing anyways?" Tamaki inquired.

"There are many types of dance, senpai." Haruhi reminded the blonde whole she laughed to herself in her head.