Chapter 7: Stitches

"Haruhi, I'm fine, I sware!" I protested as she sat me down.

"You just had to stitch up your own lip and you're on pain medication right now. You are so not fit for school, so you stay here, and heal." she ordered, and I sighed.

"Fine, fine." I sighed as I touched the black thread on the right side of my lip. She smiled as her and her dad left, since he had work.

After a few hours I got dressed in black opaque tights, a midnight blue skater skirt, and a white t-shirt with black combat boots. I left a note saying where I am. I grabbed the financial work I did for the business dude, and walked to the addresses he gave me... which led to a biiiiig house. I swallowed, and knocked on the door, "You must be Ms. Soliz, our master is in his office." two maids said, and whisked me into an office with a kind looking man (yes I'm making him nice in this story) with black hair.

"Oh, hello Ms. Soliz. Have you finished already?" he asked, and I smiled.

"Hello Mr. Ootori" I said, and he smiled,

"I have finished, and the future looks very good for your company as you branch out to seperate fields." I smiled, and he handed me a lot of money.

"Thank you very much, Ms. Soliz, take this as my gratitude." my eyes widened.

"M-Mr. Ootori... this is so kind, th-thank you." He laughed.

"Well you are Rubro's sister and are in the same year as my son." He said, and I froze. No.

"I-I am?" I asked shakily.

"Yes, his name is Kyoya."

"O-oh, of course. Great meeting you sir, and thank you very much." I bowed as I left.

Fuckity, figgity, fuck me. I sighed as I speed walked to Haru- I mean home, which would take some time. As I walked, I spotted a beautiful secluded clearing, so I decided to walk there, and sit in the grass.

The trees hid another area, so I ran to it, wanting to just be alone, it seems to have been a while since I've been in peaceful solitude.

I ran straight into someone, and fell back on my ass, "Oh, are you alright- Odia?" I heard the smooth voice, and sighed.

"Kyoya." I acknowledged as he offered me his hand, and I took it while I stood up.

"Why are- you have stitches on your lip?" he asked as I tried to snap my head away, but he held my chin in place.

"How was host club?" I said nervously, trying to change the subject.

"I had to deal with a child. Now, why are there stitches on your lip?" He asked, and I sighed.

"N-Nothing. I-I fell-" he cut me off as he got closer to me.

"You're lying." He growled, and I melted. I have never been more done with my hormones.

"Look, I just moved, and one of the boxes cut me." I lied.

"Moved?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I was gonna get evicted, so I talked with my landlord, and moved to Haruhi's." I said, luckily without stuttering.

"Landlord? What. Happened?" He growled, I'm melting.

"W-Well, I asked for an extension, hetriedtogetmetohavesexforit, and Ihithimthenhehitmebuthisringhurt." I said smiled weakly, hoping he didn't hear me.

"He tried to touch you?" Kyoya seethed, shit.

"I-I mean I'm kinda trained in fighting,  he wouldn't have been able to-" I was cut off by a kiss, that made me go weak in the knees as my hormones flew.

"No one can touch you." He breathed, I'm so melted.

"Y-You weren't supposed to touch me either.  I-I have stitches." I said, and he chuckled darkly, fuuuuuck.

"Maybe I slipped, but your lips..." he kiss my stitched area lightly,  "...are to blame." he whispered.

"I-uh-" I bit my lip, and he interrupted me

"Don't do that. Other guys will want you." he said, and I felt a surge of confidence.

"So? What are you gonna do about it, Kyoya?" I asked, and I kissed him slowly.

"Your lust after me is undeniable." he said, and I glared.

"As is yours." I retorted.

"But it's only lust, so dont get attached." he said and I laughed, and got very close to his lips,

"Wouldn't dream of it." I smirked as I left.

Teenage hormones have never made me more angry. I don't want to be in a stringless relationship. I want a real relationship,  but Kyoya and I can't give that to eachother. I shook my head. I'm 15 I deserve fun, I should have fun. Fun is good.

I got back home, and greeted Haruhi and her dad, "Hey, Odia!"

"Hey, Haruhi, Mr. Furious, I feel like I should let you guys know something..." she stopped cooking, and her dad looked at me.

"What is it?" Her father asked.

"W-Well, since I'm loving here for the time being, I'm not always going to be able to have makeup on, so I feel it's only fair I tell you this much of my past." I took a breath, "My brother left me in my old house to go branch out elsewhere, and I eventually found work as a 10 year old... as a 'maid' for this sick man. He did unspeakable things to me and all of his child staff. One of his favorite's were to whip us, and I was one of his favorite to torment. My legs have many, many scars, but the worst is my face. it goes from here, to here." I said making a diagonal line on my face with tears in my eyes, but blinked them away quickly, "He eventually was caught after the fifth one of us died, and was arrested.  He was sentenced to death, but he sure did leave his mark." I said, and they were silent as tears brimmed their eyes.

"Oh, my poor darling!" Haruhi's died cried as he hugged me, and I smiled as Haruhi did too.

"You're family here, and you're not going to be hurt." Haruhi smiled, and I did too.

I had a family.

"Thank you Haruhi, and thank you Mr. Fujioka." I said, and he smiled.

"Call me dad." He said, and I nodded as we then had a meal... as a family.