Chapter 19: Shock

Odia's POV:

I woke up around four am according to thr clock on Kyoya's bed side, and I internally groaned. Anxiety is truly a hassle. It was still pouring, and thunder clapped as I jumped and squealed. I seem to have forgotten that I was still in the tight embrace of Kyoya, and instantly regretted my actions when I heard a tired sigh.

Crap, crap, crap, crap! I've heard horror stories of the way Kyoya gets when he is abrubtly woken. I internally panicked, and did my best to keep still as Kyoya was slowly failing back asleep. It was all going well until a lightining and thunder combo cracked, and I covered my mouth as I jumped and muffled my cry of fear. I always hated how weak storms would make me, and how lacrimal leaking would happen, stupid tears.

I heard a groan, and saw Kyoya's eyes open with the little sunlight that was peeking through the curtains. I panicked, "No, no, no, no!" I whispered, ""Sleep, sleep, sleep-" I was cut off by a reflex cry as thunder clapped.

Kyoya's eyes shot open as he caught sight of the glisten the pathetic liquid coming from my lacrimal glands gave to my cheeks. His hand stroked my cheek as he wiped away the stupid tear, "Why is such a beautiful girl crying?" He asked in a very attractive voice.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'm just a tad frightened of the storm." My voice shook as heavy rain tapped on the window, "Just go back to sleep, I need to fix my pathetic face." I sighed as I tried to get out of bed, only to be pulled onto Kyoya, basically sitting on his stomach.

His hand cupped my face, and brought it down to his, "You're face is beautiful." He whispered to me, "And waking up is a gift as long as I wake up to your face." I cupped his face as his hands went to my hips, and kissed him softly.

I laid on his chest, listening to his heart beat, "Lubb, dupp" I mimicked the sound, and giggled. I looked up aat him with a small smile on my face, and he gave me a smile of amusement.

"What's today?" I asked.

"October 17th, why?" he asked,

"Oh, my birthday is in two weeks then." I said casually, but he shot up, and somehow our heads collided and I nearly fell backwards, but he caught me, "Ouchie." I whimpered as I rubbed my forehead.

"I'm sorry, treasure." He said as he kissed my forehead, "I was just shocked I didn't know of your birthday. What would you like for your birthday?" He asked, and I gave him a peck on the lips.

"You." I smirked.

"What else would you like?" He asked curiously.

I put my arms around his neck, and gave him a devilish smirk, went close to his ear, and whispered, "Nothing." I then resumed looking at him with an innocent look.

"Well too bad, you're getting something." He said, and I sighed.

"Whatever you say, sir." I rolled my eyes, "It's so early." I groaned, "I'm so horrible, waking you up all early and what not."

"Well, there is a consequence..." he trailed off with a sinister smirk, and brought my face down to his in a passionate kiss. It gradually got more heated as his younger found a way into my mouth. By the end of it, I was panting.

Eventually we fell back asleep only to be woken up by a smirking maid for school. She led me to my room so I could get dressed for school, and I realised my room was two doors down from Kyoya's. Nice going, Odia. I took a shower, got dressed for school, leg my hair down in its natural wavy state, grabbed my glasses, and walked out of my room as Kyoya did.

He intertwined out fingers together as he led me downstairs and into the limo. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we arrived to school with many stares and gasps at us as out hands were interlocked.

The day went on as usual, and when host club came along, he pulled me into his lap as we worked like usual, discussing plans for the club.

After the club was closed, I was helping everyone clean up, when suddenly the door burst open to reveal a tall man with raven black hair that was partially covered by a grey fedora with a black piece of fabric around it, black dress shoes, a gray suit with a white shirt and black tie. His face was partially covered by the hat as a cigar hung from his mouth.

Two blonde identical twin stood next to him, one at each side, with a black hat with a gray piece of fabric around it, black dress shoes, with a black suit, white shirt, and a gray tie.

The man in the middle took the cigar out of his mouth, and blew smoke, "Ranginu?! Kirio?! B-Brother?!" I asked in shock.

<><><><><><>

Im back whoooo. sorry this took soooooo long. I love y'all ❤ COMMENTING/FANNING/VOTING WOULD BE RAD