Chapter 24: Talk

So I've been thinking chapters at the beginning are just easier, so here it is.

Another written in one day chapter, whoo.

Enjoy this and be rad and give a vote, comment, or fan.

If you wanna go the extra mile, do all three!

Either way, I love y'all,  and thamks for the support! ♡♡♡♡

<><><><><><><><><>

Odia's POV:

Kill me.

Someone.

I don't want to talk.

Talking is bad.

I'm not good at talking.

He's not good at talking.

Fuck talking.

"Oh... thanks." I relaxed to the best of my ability as I gently pushed his hand off memand scooted over to the edge of the seat as he sighed.

"Odia, I think we need to have some sort of talk." He said. Fuckity fuck fuck why me?!

"Sh-Shouldn't that wait till we save Haruhi from the Zuka Club?" I asked hastily. I looked out the window as we arrived to Lobelia and saw a ton of girls waiting in line.

"Can we talk, please? I already know a way to fix it." He said in his monotone voice.  Such pleading words with such an emotionless voice.

"I-I'm getting claustrophobic, we can talk on the way to your solution." I laughed nervously, coward.

But hey, sue me if I don't want to hear the break up speech. Because let's be real, that's what's going to happen, I just know it.

He sighed as we got out of the limo, and he somehow snuck us into the empty auditorium as he explained they kidnapped Haruhi for some play.

I knew he was about to start the talk, so I did what any sensable gal would do, "I'm gonno go check on Haruhi backstage, bye!" I said at lightning soeed as I ran as fast as I could in the heels I was wearing.

Yeah, I hate me too.

I peered around backstage, and immediately wish I hadn't.

~~~~

So here I am, on a stage, with Haruhi's first kiss on a screen behind us, and standing next to Haruhi and Benibara.

After Haruhi had crushed Tamaki, I knew I was screwed on getting down, "If I can't have Haruhi's first kiss, I'll have Odia's!" She exclaimed to evryone's shock.

"Wait..." I began as she grabbed me while the Host Club was staring in shock.

"What?!" They yelled as she laughed maniacally.

I tried to jump, but it was too late.

She grabbed my wrist, and I was staring in shock as she leaned in, "Beniba-" I was cut off as I felt a feminine pair of lips force itself onto my slightly agape mouth while a tounge pushed it's way in.

What.

The.

Hell?!

Kyoya's POV:

My eyes went just as wide as everyone's.

A crazy girl is making out with my girlfriend...

Well, does she still count as my girlfriend?