Chapter 1: Start Out

Won't Let You Go

Letting go of someone that means so much to you is painful. Forgetting is a choice. They are the essential actions on moving on. It seems that the once blissful moments will never be the same again and will forever remain as bittersweet memories. Rees became vulnerable and was benumbed by her bygones. And it's apparent to the people who care for her. She's in the process of starting over again when she met two lads; Trevor, who got her mystified, and Andrew, who make her feel warm and familiar. As the time goes by, they realized that they're being entangled with their feelings. Will one of them be a help? If so, who will let go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Start Out

*Phone ringing*

"Hello?"

"Ya! Rees! Where are you? Don't be late, okay?" Eily exclaimed on the other line.

"Duh! I'm on the way, don't worry, I'll be there in minutes."

"Well, I'm just making sure."

"Err! You know Eily? You are so mean! We still have a lot of time and you're acting like that? It's not my fault why I'm late last time!" she answered defensively.

"I know, I know! Haha! Sorry..."

"Sorry? Hmp! Oh hey! I'm about to get down the bus now, where you at?", "Wait! There you go. I've seen you already! Haha! Gonna hang up now."

As the two girls saw each other, they proceeded immediately to the building where they'll be having an interview. The receptionist welcomed them and told them to sit and wait at the lobby.

"Woh! We're 25 minutes earlier Rees."

"Yeah, good thing nothing bad happened along my way here."

"Ei! Why always think like that?"

"I'm used to it"

"Haha! Whatever."

"Ms. Bae, follow me." the lady called her.

"Good luck! Aja!" Rees cheers her with a wink.

"Thanks sis!"

After Eily left the room, it's Rees turns to be inside.

"Thank you!" Rees said to the lady, "Maybe she's the secretary here." she thought.

After their interview, they rushed to the nearest restaurant to take lunch.

"How was your interview sis?" Rees asked.

"I don't know." Eily shrugged.

"You don't know? Why?"

"Their standards are so high! I don't even think they will call me again to report!"

"Aish! You're right, I'm feeling the same." she said then pouted.

"Ready for the next round?" Eily asked after they finished their meals.

"Fight!" shouts Rees.

The sun was about to set when they got home, in their apartment. Before they met this morning, Rees stayed last night in her parents' that's why they didn't go in their appointment at the same time.

"Woah! What a tiring day!" Eily blurted.

"We have to recharge again for tomorrow."

When suddenly, Eily's phone rang.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Yes ma'am? I am!"

"Wow! Thank you ma'am! Thank you!"