Chapter 12: The Second Peril

Trevor went again to check on his staff members. The driver was wiping the convertible car while the assistant was busy setting the materials to be used for the continuation of the shoot. He couldn’t find the two in the tulip field so he searched nearby. There in the prairie where he’d found them. Rees was like studying the flowers she’s holding earlier while Andrew was lying next to her.

"Ya Andrew! Why making it hard for me? How can I guess these words without even a single clue?" she protested which Trevor heard.

"These two are close." he thought. Then he cleared his throat. "May I disturb you for a while?"

Andrew suddenly sat up. "Oh, Mr. Kim..." and he observed Rees again. He saw her eyes were on his wrist watch.

"I came again to see who my cousin was referring to. He called me moments ago that he rushed my staff to the hospital for spraining her ankle. So seeing you both here, it must be your friend Miss Kim."

Rees was shocked. "Eily is in the hospital right now?" 

......

Until going back to the car, Jerome carried her the same way like earlier.

"Look, they are so cute." they heard somebody voiced out.

"Yeah, how sweet." another one said.

However, there were some bitter bystanders who just raised their brows.

Eily was really ashamed. She didn't know how to react. The only thing she could do was just to keep her mouth shut.

"Can you believe it, we kept on seeing each other in spite of  those unlikely encounters every time? It’s really crazy." Jerome said when they're already in the car.

"We have photo shoots. Can we go now?"

"Photo shoots? Wait, Andrew said you're working with him, right? So you mean it is his project?"

"He didn’t tell you?"

He shook his head. "No. Tsh!"

"He seemed always busy since he started working as a model though I don’t find his schedule hectic? What is he busying about?"

"Rees!" her quick answer in mind. "By the way, if you're clueless about Andrew being here, how come you are here?"

"My cousin let me join him in this trip."

"Eh? Who’s your cousin from our other two coworkers? We went here altogether?!" her forehead wrinkled.

"I rode in this car with him. It’s my cousin’s actually."

"Woah! Then you're cousin of who? Or you are one of the extra’s cousin that Mr. Kim will send according to Rees?"

"Huh? Extra? I'm not! You already mentioned who he is."

"What?" she frowned.

"That Mr. Kim is my cousin."

"What? You’re related?!" her mouth agape.

......

"Do we have to go on with the pictorials Miss Kim?" Trevor asked.

"I’m thinking about the rented car. It costs quite high to be just used for my part and behind the camera."

"Then we have to extend the time rented. Therefore, we must flex our time for tomorrow."

"Hmm... okay sir. By the way, where are the extras sir?"