Chapter 3: Together Again

Dennis left and proceeded to his appointment. Like always, he greeted everyone who came across his way.

"Yes sir? Good morning. How may I help you?" the front desk staff said politely.

"I'm Dennis Park, I have an appointment with the managing director." he responded.

"Excuse me for a moment sir."

He nodded.

 While he waited in the reception area, he saw a simple lady who just passed by. He gave her a courteous smile which was then reciprocated.

"Sir, you may now go to Mr. Kim's office. Head straight then turn left, the second door you'll see is his office." the staff instructed.

"Thank you." he ended.

Meanwhile, on her desk, Rees was busy cleansing the lens of her Canon EOS 50D Digital. She's actually thinking of meeting her boss to thank him for the great job she's in now, when Lia suddenly appeared.

"Almost lunchtime Rees!" she knocked on Rees' desk.

She glimpsed at her wrist watch. "Oh Lia! I didn't notice time passes so fast."

"Let's have lunch together?" she invited.

"Sure!" they were ready to leave when her phone suddenly beeped.

======

From: crazy Eily

Ei sis! Lunchtime!

Let's meet at

Kaya Restaurant.

======

An idea struck her as she read the text message. "Alright!" she replied back.

"And I have a surprise for you." Rees winked at Lia.

"What is it?" she became excited.

"You will see."

"So, let's go?" Lia pulled her and they got out of the room.

"Uhm, would you mind if we'll just have our meals at Kaya Restaurant?" Rees suggested.

"Wow! You’ve been eating there too? I love the foods there!" she blurted.

Rees beamed.

......

At the restaurant, as they entered, Rees was busy looking everywhere, searching for Eily. Lia noticed it so she elbowed her distracting her. "Who are you looking for?" she asked curiously.

"Just wait."

Finally, she found Eily but she's with someone and it's a guy. His figure is quite familiar but she couldn't distinguish who he is because his back was facing them. She just ignored it for a moment and pulled Lia towards them.

They were nearing their table when Eily caught sight of them. "Rees!!!" she screamed like the whole resto heard her.

Rees cheeks turned into pinkish red. The people were looking at her. When they were in front of her she glared at Eily with slight embarrassment.

"Great! The whole resto already knows my name!" she sniggered.

Andrew was so amused on how she reacted but the two girls didn't yet noticed him and Lia was so surprised to see Eily. "Eily!?!" she screamed as well.

"Gosh! Lia!?! Is that you?!" Eily replied in a continually loud voice.

Rees was just standing still watching her two chums then she looked around and bowed at the distracted people because of her friends' behavior.