> 2 <

Vote. Comment. Share. :>
I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. I felt so energetic today, almost like I can go for a long walk to the shop to get some popcorn and have a movie marathon.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes as they adjusted to the light. I looked around the unfamiliar room and my eyes landed on a figure sitting in the corner looking back at me.

Not just any figure, it was that hot guy that touched my butt, saved me and turned into a dog. I'm dreaming or hallucinating again.

Great.

But what if this isn't a hallucination? What if it's reality and people can turn into dogs like in Teen Wolf.

Nah, that's impossible.

But it would be so cool.

I couldn't help but think about Teen Wolf. Scott, Derek, Issac...sexy beasts. But I will always love Stiles, it's sad that Allison d-

'Back to reality' My inner self screamed. Oh great, now I'm talking to myself.

This is probably some kind off long dream that I would wake up from any moment and be swooped away by my crazy ex which will cause me to go all Kong Fu panda on him.

No wonder I'm dreaming about dogs, they are my worst fear after all.

But it's okay, I will forever love Teen Wolf even if the dogs and wolves there are terrifying.

I rubbed my eyes again and looked back at him but he wasn't gone.

I pinched my hand hoping I could wake up from this dream but it didn't work, I looked back the the guy who was staring at me.

We started at each other for a couple of minutes until I got bored and spoke up while slowly getting off the bed.

"Well, it was wonderful meeting you and well sharing this awkward staring conversation with our eyes but I must be on my way out now, bye," I said and ran to the door, ignoring the pain in my legs and my back. I opened it and quickly turned to my right.

Right is always right, right?

I don't think that made sense either.

I took a right turn and tried my best to ignore the 'stop' yells behind me. I looked back and saw the boy chasing after me, and when I turned around I bumped into something causing me to fall back into the hands of the guy who was chasing after me. I held my nose and felt it start bleeding again.

My nose is sensitive, don't judge.

At least I didn't fall on the floor...

I looked up at the person who I bumped into and it was the same freckle boy who was laughing at me when I bumped into the tree, but what made me mad was that he was laughing at me again so I decided to charge at him and choke him with one of my hands.

But of course, the black haired boy who was holding me pulled me back.

"Calm your mate down, she looks like she is going to explode," the blondie said and chuckled.

Isn't mate used by guys or something.

You know? The guys shout and yell things like 'you go mate' or 'what's up mate' but why do I get the feeling mate has another meaning?

But the way he said your mate made me more angry. I am not his. I am not anyone's.

"I am not his mate," I yelled as he pulled me back probably back to the room. He released his hands around my waist and pointed to the bathroom and left, locking the door behind him. I got some toilet paper and held my nose.

"ONCE MY NOSE STOPS BLEEDING I WILL BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR AND MURDER ALL OF YOU!" I yelled to threaten them.

I was lying though, I can't even hurt a fly but I was going to break down this door like Batman and escape.

It took a while for my nose to stop bleeding but once it did, I threw myself at the door like Batman does and all the superheroes in movies when they don't have a key to the door. I hit my shoulder and fell back on the floor. I tried again but failed.

I wasn't strong enough to break down the door so I sat down against it and sighed.

Now what I'm going to do?

What if that black haired boy was Declan, the boy the other creepy guy was mentioning? I mean they both said 'mate'.

'Call out his name' my mind told me.

But-

'Just do it, if he lets us go then we can continue our runaway plan'

Now that I think about it, I have a fiance since he sold my hand in marriage but my ex-boyfriend didn't propose since he knows I'll say no.

Wow, I never liked the idea of an arranged marriage.

'Focus!'

"Ehm...D-Declan, m-mate? Y-You there?" I called out while still being on the floor. Immediately I heard footsteps coming towards the door which gave me hope that maybe they could let me go.

I stood up ready to be let out but what happened next almost made my eyes pop out of my head. The black haired boy came, opened the door and wrapped one of his hands around my throat and pressed me hard against the wall roughly.

I tried to get his hand off my throat while I was hopelessly gasping for air.

"Did they get to you? Are you their spy now? Are you here to kill me?" He asked as his eyes darkened.

KILL? Where did that come from?

I was about to try to speak but a girl rushed in the room. Her eyes widened as she saw me. She ran towards the guy, I mean Declan...I guess that's his name and tried to take his hand off my throat. I soon started to see black spots and stars.

"Declan, you're killing her, let go," She yelled but he didn't let go. Then it seemed like I was watching everything in slow motion, the girl placed her hand on his arm and her nails turned into claws. Big claws. She dug in his arm and blood started spilling everywhere.

I'm going crazy!

He let go of my throat and I fell on the floor gasping for air, I felt like I couldn't breath. I was about to beg for help but before anything else happened I passed out.

* * *
WHOOP WHOOP! Can't wait for you guys to read the rest, lest just say I wrote a ton lot of chapter that all I got to do is publish 😂

Q: Any suggestions on what tv shows I should watch because Teen Wolf is almost over :(
A:

Thank you all for reading! Have a great day!

xx writer