> 39 <

Holy shit you guys...I don't think I'd actually get 100 comments LOL thank you so much!! ❤️

|| Declan's P.O.V ||

I stood outside Bella's door, flowers in my left hand and ready to knock with my right. Before I could do so, the door opened and a panicked Stacy stood in front of me.

"You are gonna have to wait downstairs for a few minutes, we have an emergency!" She yelled out before closing the door. I stood there for a second before sighing and walking back downstairs. I sat down on the couch and took out my phone while placing the flowers down next to me.

It took her quite some time to come down and she even managed to startle me in the process.

"Hey," I heard her voice behind me. I turned around in panic and my eyes widened. There stood my beautiful mate, she wrapped her arms around herself, clearly showing that she was a bit self-conscious but what I didn't understand was why. She stood there, looking like an angel with her curled shoulder-length hair and her big blue eyes. The black dress hugged her waist perfectly and showed her tan legs. Her chest was showing a bit too much for my liking but she still looked gorgeous.

She caught me staring and checking her out so I nervously cleared my throat and grabbed the flowers.

"T-This- for you," I said stuttering which was so unlike me. She looked surprised and started turning red.

"T-Thank you," She said, taking it from my hands. Our hands lightly brushed passed each other and I felt the tingles and sparks, making me blush once again.

"I-I'll set it down in a vase," She said and I nodded. I turned away to try to hide my blushing face and to try to contain my wolf who was going crazy.

"Cut it out!" I hissed at him, I was using a lot of my strength to pull him back.

'Please, please, please! She's gorgeous, just let me touch her at least!'

"No! You will scare her away!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked she was already by my side.

"Y-Yeah, are you ready?" I asked and she nodded.

"Okay, then let's go now!" I said and she smiled, causing my heart to almost explode.

|| Bella's P.O.V ||

He kept on staring and stealing glances at me and whenever I'd turn to look at him, he would look out the window and pretend he wasn't looking. He was cute, and he looked really handsome in his buttoned-up shirt.

I plopped down on the bed, sighing dreamily as I kept replaying the memory of our first date and our first kiss! He took me roller skating which was super fun and of course he was a pro and I was horrible. But in the end, I started to get the hang of it while constantly holding on to his hand like a little kid. Then we went to dinner, the best pizza place in town, we ate, talked, and laughed. I finally started to loosen up my nerves after roller skating.

He could tell I was being nervous and well...different. I tried to follow all the advice that Stacy and Tylor gave me.

'Smile more'
'Act cute'
'Be funny'
'Don't scrunch your nose'
'Be girly'
'And blah blah blah.'

Clearly, he noticed that I was trying to act different and to be a person that I thought he'd like. I confessed and told him the truth that I was too afraid that he won't like me but he told me-

"I like you the way that you are," I said smiling as Stacy and Tylor sat on the floor listening with both ears and big eyes.

"AWWWW," They said together.

"I told you to be yourself," Stacy said.

"Hey, you didn't, I did!"

"No, actually neither of you did!" I said, rolling off my bed.

"You seem awfully happy, did you guy kiss by any chance?" I froze immediately and blushed.

"Well duh! Who doesn't kiss on a first date," Tylor said grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, details girl," Stacy said urging me to continue.

"Well...after dinner, we walked to his car and he grabbed me and spun me around and kissed me," I said squealing like a ninth-grade high school girl.

"AWWWW,"

"He said it was his wolf, he took control. But then I joking said 'where is my kiss from you' and he kissed me himself," I sighed dreamily for the hundredth time.

"AWWWW,"

"Guys, I think I'm falling in love!"

"Woah, hold your horses! You can't say that after the first date!" Stacy said.

"I think the mate bond thingy is getting to her head,"

"I know it's crazy, but there is this feeling in my chest and I-I don't know how to explain it, I know how love feels like, heck I've been in love with Ben before, but this is something more than that, stronger I believe," I said. Every time I'm near him, and every time we touch, this weird feeling goes through my body, my insides are shaking and I feel like I'm out of energy. It must be the mate bond.

"Weren't you the first one who said you wanted to take things slow?"

"Oh gosh, she's acting like a lovesick werewolf after they meet their mate for the first time,"

"Hey! I'm not saying I love him or anything, I'm just saying that I want him,"

"That's what happens when you stay single for too long..." Stacy said shaking her head. I slapped her shoulder.

"Well, you must be tired and its quite late now. We'll talk tomorrow when you are back on Earth," Tylor said causing Stacy to laugh. I rolled my eyes and shooed them out of my room before turning off the lights and collapsing on the bed.

- - -
So I'm deciding to do a little Q & A so please feel free to drop down any questions for me or the book ❤️

Have a lovely day/night!!

xx writer