>35<

It's been three days since I visited my mom, found out my ex-boyfriend is a vampire, and last talked to Declan. Even when he encountered Ben, I was glad that he managed to control his anger by staying quiet. But when Ben did disappear in a blink of an eye after his whole declaration that he was going to come back for me, Declan did punch a tree, causing it to fall blocking the road. We got into a bit of an argument during that time and I made him more the fallen tree to the side of the road because not everyone possesses inhumane super strength to be able to lift up a huge tree. 

We haven't talked since then and I was getting annoyed. I will admit that some part of me missed him being around me, but the other part screamed to get a chance to annoy him. So I was somewhere in between. It's also been pretty boring with Stacy barely around since her so-called boyfriend keeps on taking her out on such romantic dates while I'm stuck in my room half the time dying from a lack of social interaction. 

But then as I lay there, half my body upside down hanging from the edge of my bed, an idea popped into my head, making me feel like the smartest person ever. If Declan isn't going to come to me, then I'll just have to go to him. And what better way to acknowledge my awesomeness with a funny prank! And also payback for ignoring me for three damn days. 

It was very early in the morning right now, about eight am but don't ask what I'm doing not sleep because the answer is I've been laying around and sleeping all day yesterday, making me wide awake the entire night. I would have gone to bother Stacy if she hadn't stayed over at someone's house...

I put my socks on so I will be able to sneak around more quietly. I grabbed a marker in a drawer that I saw yesterday when Mavis was writing down something on a posted note before she left for a 'top-secret mysterious job' she called it. I grabbed the marker and made my way upstairs to where Declan's room was. I might have gone exploring yesterday out of boredom and I might have opened that door exposing Declan half-naked but I quickly closed it. Don't worry I didn't see anything. 

I opened the door slightly, flinching as it creaked a bit. I stuck my head out and looked around, taking in the view of Declan's room which brought back memories from when I decided to clean it up for him. But not surprisingly it was now a mess. I walked towards Declan who was sleeping peacefully on his bed, his naked chest rising and falling. I tried not to stare too much as I crept up closer to him. I looked down at his face, blushing slightly as I uncapped the marker. I kneeled in closer and started writing on his forehead. My heart was beating loudly and my palms were beginning to sweat a lot. My breath was shaky as I wrote my name which then I realized it's a stupid idea since he'll know who did this. 

He slightly moved his head, causing me to freeze dead in my tracks. For someone whose senses are enhanced, he was a deep sleeper. I finished writing but then decided to add a little touch by drawing a mustache, unibrow and a small dick on the side of his cheek. When I was finished, my legs were sore from feeling like I've been doing a long squat while kneeling towards him. I stood up, looking at my artwork with a happy grinning expression.

"You know it's not nice to stare when someone is sleeping...?"

- - - 

Sorry for not updating long, I've been working a lot cuz your girl gotta make money for college. 

Hope you enjoyed this update, I'll try to re-arrange my schedule for writing more. 

I've also been thinking about writing and publishing an actual novel, on like eBay or smth, trying to brainstorm and come up with ideas. I want something about a group of teenagers traveling to another world, idk why I'm so hooked on that haha. 

Anyway, have a nice day!

xx writer

P.S: another update tomorrow hehehe