> 40 <

I was running as fast as I could, wincing at the pain in my feet as I stepped on branches and rocks. Where are my shoes? I wondered as I ran through the dark forest. And why was I running? Who was I running from?

'Bella'

I turned around and scanned the area quickly while still running. I was surprised that I didn't feel tired like I'd usually do, but who was that voice that called me?

'Bella, can you hear me?'

The voice called out again, I wanted to stop running but I couldn't. The only thing I could do was look around the moving forest.

'Don't be afraid Bella, I'm here to help you'

I opened my mouth to call out to the familiar voice but before I could, I tripped over a branch and fell face front. I was finally fully in control of my body as I lifted myself up. I wiped the red liquid from my nose.

'Everything will change soon but you must trust me and your mother'

My head shot up at the mention of my mother. I looked around and opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I started panicking at the loss of my own voice, tears run down my cheeks and I couldn't stop them. I wanted to scream as loud as I could, I wanted to scream for help, call anyone, call Declan.

But I couldn't.

* * *

I woke up with a headache and an inability of opening my eyes. I was too tired to even move a muscle, heck I couldn't even move if I tried.

Wait...hold up a second, last time I checked I wasn't this weak. I opened my eyes slowly, blinking at the incoming light. I let my eyes adjust to the light before looking around the room, I try to sit up but something was pulling me down.

I looked to my side and found Declan sleeping peacefully right next to me, his hand around my waist. I narrowed my eyes at the confusion and my mind completely went blank.

Last think I remember is going to bed after fangirling about a certain wolf-boy, now sleeping with a certain wolf boy...

I must be dreaming.

Yep, I came to a conclusion that I was and heck this was one of the most vivid dreams I ever had. Doesn't that mean I can do anything I want now that I am aware? Like...I can totally fly!

I smiled but decided to plop down next to Declan, I turned around to face him. I took this as an opportunity to examine his features like a complete stalker because heck why not. I chuckled lightly, he even looked angry while sleeping yet peaceful somehow.

My eyes trailed down to his lips and I bit my own while smiling. I know that I was acting like a love sick puppy but it so happens to be that I was probably restraining my feelings for him before. And right now, all I wanted was to kiss his lips once again.

So I kneeled in, getting closer and closer unti-

"Is this our new way of saying good morning?"

- - -

Next update tomorrow hehe!!