> 11 <

I felt like a ninja.

Climbing the walls towards my window. Well Declan did help a bit.

Scratch that, he helped a lot. I couldn't really reach the window border and he kindly have me a push.

As I climbed through, I quickly got a bag from under my bed and quickly started packing some clothes. Well practically shoving everything that I owned in my bag. Once it was full, I reached out for my suitcase.

"Who's this?" Declan asked and I spinned around to face him. He was holding a picture of me and my mom on my fifth birthday. I was happily sitting down with my cake in front of me while my mom held her hands on my shoulder and smiled. I smiled at the memory before walking towards him and taking it out of his hand and placing it in my backpack.

"That's my mom and me," I said as I packed in my hair brush.

"Oh," that's all he said before I started writing a little note.

Selling my hand in marriage is one thing, but to my crazy ex is another. You can look everywhere, you'll never find me.
- Bella

I picked up the note and quietly opened my door before sneaking to my step fathers front door and sticking the note there. I quietly walked back and picked up my bags.

"I'm ready," I said and threw my bags out the window. That's when I realized that this was a bad idea.

"Who's there?" My step dads voice and footsteps were heard in the living room, making his way up the stairs.

"Quick," Declan said and I quickly climbed through the window. I was so focused on my step dad coming into the room and finding me and some guy sneaking out the window that I missed the step and fell off.

"You okay?" Declan asked as he jumped out of the window and landed on his feet perfectly.

"Yep," I said as I stood up. I took one step and my ankle started to hurt.

"Oh my god," I said as I leaned against Declan for support. I looked up as I heard a loud bang from my room.

"I'm afraid you'll have to carry me," I said.

"No problem," he said.

"Is it okay with you? I mean I weight a ton," I said and he rolled his eyes.

It was like his eyes were speaking, and they said 'girls and their insecurities'. He swung one of the bags over his shoulder as I held the other. He picked me and carried me fastly to the car like I was just as light as a paper.
I couldn't help but inhale his scent. I always liked man colognes.

"Are you sniffing me?" He asked and I immediately blushed.

"Nope, I just though I smelled pizza that's all," I said and I turned my face away from him. We arrived at the car which we decided to park a little bit farther from my house just in case of someone gets the car number and tracks us.
Once we got it, we were speeding down the road as I saw a familiar figure appear on the road.

I just smirked remembering that my step father won't be able to see the number of the car since his eyesight isn't that good.

I turned back to face the front and turned on the music a bit louder.

- - -
Important decision is about to be made people!!! LISTEN UP!!! I mean read up!!!

1) should I update like a lot with chapters these lengths

OR

2) Should I update chapter length like the previous chapter?

I kinda prefer the first one and it was most voted on my 'Hugs and Kisses' story but I wouldn't mind the other one either.

Thank you for reading!!!

Lets see if I'll see you on Wednesday ;>

Byeeeee!!!

xx writer