> 45 <

"W-What do you mean she is changing?!? INTO WHAT?!?" Stacy yelled out in a panic, her best friend wasn't looking too good.

"I-I don't know...into a werewolf?!? But that's impossible!!" Tylor said in a panicked voice.

"Then stop it, she looks like she's dying!" Stacy said on the verge of tears, she wanted to go up to her best friend and comfort her.

"The shifting process cannot be meddled with, oh god...I don't know what to do! Where is the Alpha when you need him!!" Tylor started panicking, he didn't know how to help his friend.

"C-Cant you knock her out? Wouldn't that stop her?" Stacy asked.

"I-I can't...it is like a natures call. If she's changing now then it can only mean that the shifting process was...restrained..."

"What does that even mean?!?" Stacy yelled out, she felt like pulling her hair out in frustration. She didn't know how to help her best friend.

Did that mean that Bella was originally a werewolf?

"H-Help..." Bella spoke again, her voice trembling with fear.

"I can guide her through the process, I went through it so I know what happens," Tylor pushes Stacy a bit back for safety while he slowly walked to Bella with one hand in front of the other.

"Bella? Can you hear me? It's me Tylor," the male said gently and quietly as he made his way towards Bella. The young girl looked up at the sound of a familiar voice. Another wave of hot tears rushed down her cheeks, she was frightened and she didn't know what was going on.

But worst of all...she couldn't stop the voices.

"I'm here to help you Bella," Tylor said, lowering his body towards Bella.

"N-No,"

"No?"

"N-Not...m-me,"

"What?"

"H-Help the-" before she could say anything else, she ground in pain and clawed on the floor. Her paid felt like her menstrual cramps, but this time hundred times worse. Her bones felt on fire as they slowly cracked with every movement.

"T-The voices. T-They are in pain!" She said crunching her ears.

"Who?"

"T-The wolves...the-the pack!"

"It's okay Bella, we are here for you. Forget the voices, focus on the change. Don't resist it, just go with the flow. I know it hurts but bare with it, you are so close,"

"C-Change..? W-What...I-Into...what?" Bella managed to breath out after some time. Deep inside she knew what he was referring to but she didn't want to believe it.

"A...werewolf," he breathed out, he didn't want to believe it himself. How could that even be possible? But that happened to be the last straw for Bella. The last push.

Before Tylor could say anything else, Bella's eyes flashed a light blue color once again. She let out a piercing bloody scream that could be heard outside of the house where countless rogues and pack members fought to protect their people while reinforcements from different areas around the house were making their way through the dark forest. However, by the pace the vicious rogues were ripping the wolves apart, there wouldn't have been anyone left to safe.

That was until a bright white wolf stepped foot outside the main house building. A loud growl made all the wolves tails drop beneath their feet. Many stared wide eyed, others growled back. No one was sure who this wolf was but everyone knew exactly what it was.

It was no ordinary wolf, it was a legendary white wolf whose kind and pack was known to have gone extinct about twelve years ago. The white wolf pack was known to be quite dangerous, strong, and fast thus earning them a lot of enemies. All were known to be dead and yet there was one standing right in front of them, with blue piercing eyes, white pearl-like fangs, and fur as bright as the moon itself.

Behind the wolf, two figures could be seen. Both Tylor and Stacy stood frozen in shock at the sight of their dear friend.

Bella had turned into a wolf. An Alpha female wolf.

- - -
Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you enjoyed hehe.

Thank you also to those of you who read the message I left on my account in the conversation section. Thank you for understanding.

Have a lovely day/night!!

xx writer

P.S: 100 comments and I'll update the next chapter >:D (it's very long too hehe)