> 36 <

I looked up, meeting his eyes as he stared at me in a fuzzy state. Okay, so he doesn't wake up when I'm making art but he wakes up when I'm staring! I can't even imagine how evil I must have looked grinning like an idiot from his angle.

"T-This...I-I..." He raised his eyebrows before sitting up. Half of the blanket that was covering his chest rolled down, exposing his tan muscles fully and making me drool. I turned around, not wanting to get distracted from thinking of a possible excuse to get out of this situation.

"L-Listen I-I...t-this is not what it l-looks lik- I w-wasn't staring, I just came to ask you something but you were sleeping so I came closer to..."

"Watch me sleep?"

"Yes, WAIT, n-no, I meant no!" He chucked deeply, making me bite my lip in embarrassment.

"It's fine, I don't mind, as long as you let me watch you sleep,"

"What?" I yelled turning around, eyes widening before I turned back facing the wall. He was half-naked and his back was facing me as he was going through a drawer of his shirts.

"I was kidding jeez," He said laughing slightly. I tilted my head in his direction, to get a glimpse of his back muscles. I couldn't help myself but instead I was met with his eyes, looking at me with amusement. I quickly turned around, blushing even more by being caught.

"W-Would you put some clothes on already?" I said. I hid the pen in between my underwear and my skin on the side of my hip, it held thankfully.

"What is that smell?" He asked, confusion in his voice as I heard him sniffing around.

"Smell? What smell?" I asked nervously.

"Smells like alcohol, no wait, smells like a marker,"

"Must be me, I was using markers making art before I came in," I lied.

"Well then what did you want?" He asked.

"Well, I wanted to ask you why you've been ignoring me for the past couple of days,"

"Did you miss me?" He asked. I felt his arms wrap around me from behind, giving me a hug. I tensed a bit, blushing furiously. I felt tingling sensations where our skin touched each other, making me relax.

"Yes, wait no, I-"

"It's okay, I missed you too," He said, burying his face in my shoulder. Okay, who is this and where is Declan?

"I-" Although I enjoyed being held in his arms like this, it took me by surprise when he kissed my neck, causing me to jump.

"I-I got to go!" I said, dashing out of the room as fast as I could, heart racing fast and face blushing furiously. I didn't know where I was running since my thoughts were clouded and my stomach was twirling with butterflies. When I came to my senses, I was already in the kitchen. The first person who saw me was Tylor, who then burst out laughing at the mess that I've become.

"S-Shut it, sponge bob," I said before taking a seat right next to him.

"Want some pancakes?" He asked.

"No, I feel like I'm going to throw up now," I said with a whole damn zoo in my stomach.

"Hey, not in the kitchen!" He said, trying to kick me out.

"I was kidding, it's jus-,"

"Bella, you dropped this," Declan popped out of nowhere again. I looked down at what was in his hands, and to my horror, it was the marker. Guess the damn underwear trick didn't work! Tylor turned around and looked at Declan. At first, his face was expressionless but soon enough the entire room was filled with his laughs and giggles. I tried my best not to laugh too since it was rather contagious.

"What are you guys laughing at?" He asked confused with a blushing expression. I got up and took my marker.

"It's just an inside joke," I said, still laughing. He mumbled an 'okay' before turning around and leaving.

"He's gonna kill you," Tylor said once he left.

"I know,"

"No like actually brutally murder you," He continued laughing even after I left to go hide in my room. How long will it take him to realize that there is something on his face? We will just have to wait and see!

- - -

Next update tomorrow :))

P.S thank you guys for all your support, it really means a lot to me since I'm more on the sensitive side ❤️❤️