> 47 <

"How is she doing?" Mavis asked, clear worry written all over her face. 

"She's asleep now," Declan said, sitting down on the torn sofa. The entire packhouse, as well as other countless houses, were torn from top to bottom, many injured werewolves were being treated by the pack doctor while many others were in shock. 

"W-What exactly happened? W-While I wasn't here," He looked very tired, frustrated, and shocked at the fact that his pack was left defenseless while the strongest of wolves were gone to make a peace treaty, which was clearly baited to get them to leave. Many of his warriors that were stationed here were missing, some of his pack members were even dead. The reinforcements who had their own area's through their territory got the message of an attack on the main packhouse where their luna was. Everyone would have been killed if it wasn't for Bella. 

"I-I don't even know myself...s-she...t-the mark was gone! A-And then she started shifting before Tylor and I could help her, she turned into a wolf and dashed out of the house. It was clear that it wasn't Bella who got rid of the rogues, but rather her wolf. It went absolutely berserk, we thought she might attack our own but she knew what she was doing..."

"How is that even possible?" 

"I-I really don't know," 

"I do," Both the siblings looked back at the new voice that joined their conversation. 

"D-Doc! How is everyone doing?" Mavis immediately asked the middle-aged man that stood in front of her. Mr. Samuel was the main packhouse doctor, he was also one of the few who knew not only about medicine but also about werewolves seeing that he was a human. 

"Everyone is resting now, there are four dead, three are missing, and about forty injured. As for the rogues, almost all of them are dead but I managed to save two for questioning,"

"Thank you for your help Doc!" Mavis said. Mr. Samuel was a dear friend of Declan's and Mavis's parents, he also took on the responsibility of helping their mother taking care after them when their father died since he too had children of his own. 

"Do you know anything about what happened to Bella?" Declan asked.

"Usually, it is impossible to restrain a wolf from their shifting process, it is the natures call, it cannot be held back. However, for hybrids, it is possible to the shifting process to be restrained from the ages of ten to fourteen. However, one simply can't avoid the change unless it is caused by magic."

"Magic? You mean like witchcraft or something?" Mavis asked. 

"Yes, although witches are a very rare race, there are many who are still alive this very day. It is possible that her shifting process was stopped by magic since her wolf was restrained and her wolf scent was gone, it is the only known possibility,"

"But...why?"

"Her wolf may know the reason. Although it was restrained, she was still with her through Luna's life. It is possible that she may know something," 

"Okay. We will try to ask her when she gets better. For now, keep this information away from others and let's help the pack."

* * * 

||Bella's P.O.V|| 

I didn't even want to move a muscle, scared that everyone could hear me and would rush into my room. I was terrified to see their expressions, how would they react to a girl who just slaughtered a bunch of people, even if those people were werewolves and were killing others. I was scared to be labeled as a monster. I couldn't even control myself, she took over all the sudden. 

'No one is going to call you a monster. It wasn't your fault.' The voice in my head spoke for the first time today. 

"Who are you anyway?" I whispered out loud. Was I going insane talking to myself? Probably. 

'You don't have to talk out loud, I can read your thoughts. My name is Cathy, I'm your wolf.'

My wolf? Wait like Declan...he has a wolf too. Wait a second...doesn't that only happen to werewolves...

'Yeah, you are a werewolf too.'

WHAT?

- - -

Hi guys, so I took a long ass break. I also have a lot of free time now which means...MORE UPDATES! Yayyyy. 

I'm also working on my own novel. 

And I posted a comic on Webtoon. If you want to check it out the link is in my bio! It is called 'Catching Spirits'. I'll try to update it weekly so please show me some love :3

Have a lovely day! 

xx writer

Next update: Tomorrow! >.<