> 44 <

"What?" I asked confused.

"I literally left you like five minutes ago to grab some bandages after clearing up the blood," she told me while she moved my hair aside. She brushed her finger tip on the side of my neck.

"What the..." She was just as confused as I was, maybe even more. So Declan really bit me? It wasn't a dream, but then why wasn't there a mark?

"How did it heal so fast?" She asked herself quietly.

"I don't feel too good," I said noticing my killer headache forming.

"I-I...take some rest, I'll go have a talk with the pack doctor," she said standing up. I noticed the bandages that she brought for me in her hands. Her fists were clenched in confusion and it looked like her mind was running hundred miles an hour.

"Is it bad? What does it mean?" I asked eagerly.

"It's...complicated. There is a rare cases of this happening but it's not possible...it can't be," she said muttering to herself as she left the room. I felt more confused as ever. I decided to go to bed and sleep my tiredness away. I walked towards my bathroom to place back my hairbrush but when I looked in the mirror, my eyes were glowing a light blue color which I knew wasn't possible.

I shook my head and blinked rapidly a couple of times, then the glow simply vanished. I clenched the side of the sink, my head was spinning and I found it hard to stand straight. I decided that this was the perfect time to go lay down. I held on to the side of the walls and the bathroom door as I made my way towards my bed, with every step it became harder and harder for me to see. My vision started to black out and before I knew it, my strength gave up on me and I collapsed on the floor, completely blacking out.

* 3rd P.OV *

"Hey, what is happening? Why is everyone yelling?" The young girl, known as Mavis, asked. She approached a thirty year old man who was known to be the pack's doctor. She knew he had some reasonable explanation as to why her friend's mark has completely vanished, but it appeared as there were more complicated things at hand.

"The pack is under an attack, everyone is trying to defend themselves since the Alpha and the Beta have both are gone, and Lewis is nowhere to be found, everyone is going into a panic. We need you to help out!" Being the Alpha's sister, Mavis had extraordinary abilities in terms of strength, leadership, and speed. Her wide and fearless eyes nodded as she sprinted towards the exit of the pack house. On the way, she managed to bump into Taylor who was defending Stacy in his human form, not having enough time to change into his wolf form.

"Guys, please check on Bella and evacuate, I'll take care of this," Mavis said as she jumped in the air and changed into her black wolf form, she roared at the wolves in front of her before tackling one. At seeing Mavis, Tylor let out a sigh of relief. He knew that she was quite strong, with her this pack will be able to stand a chance. With many of their strongest warriors gone into the rogues den, and many of those who were left behind are missing. Tylor grabbed Stacy's arm and pulled her along up the stairs and towards Bella's room.

"W-What's happening?" She asked in fear.

"Rogue attack, don't worry though Marcel is a great fighter, he will be alright," he reassured the trembling girl. They reached Bella's room in no time but when they opened the door, the girl was nowhere to be seen.

"Bella?" Tylor called out, for a while he didn't hear anything until Bella's weak voice called out.

"H-Help...me..." both of her worried friends followed her voice and their eyes landed on Bella who laid helplessly on the side of her bed. Her hair was a mess, her hands clenched and bruised, there was blood on the floor, and her nails were long. Too long.

"Stacy stay back," Tylor said, lifting her hand.

"What? Why?" She asked in confusion with a loud and angry voice. She couldn't stand the sight of her best friend suffering. Tylor took a step towards Bella, a little slow and cautious.

"Bella?" He called out softly. Her head snapped up to look at him. Her cheeks were stained with tears and her lips were chipped and awfully red. But most importantly, her eyes were glowing a bright blue.

"W-What's happening to her?" Stacy asked, on the verge of tears.

"She's...changing?"

- - -
Did you guys enjoy me writing in a third point of view?

I've gotten pretty used to it since my upcoming book is in third point of view haha

Hope you liked this long chapter!

Happy September everyone 💕

xx writer