>15<

"If you want I can give him to you," I said out of the blue after thinking more about this mate thing. She turned around and laughed at me.

"That's not how it works, we all get that special someone, it's even like that for humans!" She said causing me to drift more into thought.

"Before I was taken here, I met a guy, who then turned into a wolf, he said something about Declan coming to 'fetch' me, then Declan pops out of nowhere and saves the day, could he have known about me before I met him?" I asked.

"I don't really know but there was gossip three weeks ago about the Alpha finding his mate, someone said that she wasn't eighteen yet so the Alpha refused to approach her, he could have been watching out for you from afar," She said guessing. I guess that did make sense, he literally popped out of nowhere.

Stalker alert...

But what's with me not being eighteen?

"How old is he anyway?"

"He turned 21 about a few weeks ago," I nodded in understanding. Maybe he didn't want to approach me because I was underage. It made him sound honorable, but I could be jumping to conclusions.

"Anyway, fries before guys, these chips are delicious, wanna try some?" I nodded with a smile.

* * *

I talked with Aria for a while before I left to find Declan. I'm so glad I got to meet her because she made me feel at home, more than Mavis does. We talked for a long time too and it was really easy to open up with her as she resurrected me that things will get better.

I'd say she really did open my eyes because I knew that anything was possible and falling in love could be a piece of cake. Perhaps Declan isn't as bad. He may have his ups and downs at times but good looking boys are hard to find. Especially in this good for nothing town. He can't be brainless too, I mean taking care of a bunch of weredoggies sounds like a hard job.

It actually made me want to learn more about them and him.

It felt weird feeling an attraction of someone I just met, and not to mention, it did form quick. I always felt like I never belonged at home or at school but this could be my new home.

I found Layla hovering over Tylor, she looked like she was scolding a little kid, it made me giggle at the sight. I walked towards them and managed to slip past some people who wanted to have a talk with me. I apologetically smiled and promised to have a chat later.

"Have you seen Declan?" I asked, shifting uncomfortably between the other people.

"Haven't seen him yet," Tylor said. I didn't catch what he said after since my feet started moving on their own.

If I was Declan, where would I be?

In the trash? Nope, he's too big to fit there.

I scratched my head while trying to think. I went to the kitchen, were my legs first led me, I was thirsty after stuffing my face full of those delicious chips.

The sight of a beautiful kitchen is what I was hoping to see, not Declan pinning a blonde on the wall.