> 20 <

"Mavis! He is being totally unfair!" I complained, yelling out loud to add more effect.

"Oh my god, not again..."

"Listen, you are his sister so please would you talk some sense into him? He is being totally irrational about not letting me see Stacy," I said. Declan has refused to let me go see Stacy and it's been three days since I've seen her. I was a woman of my word and I was going to go see her until the big dog showed up barking orders at me.

"Talk to him yourself, I'm tired of being your couple therapist," She said sighing as she turned on the tv. I scoffed, so much for always having Mavis by my side. I got up and stormed off towards Declan's room. I knocked and kept on knocking until the door flew open.

"No means no!" He yelled.

"Why not! I told you I am not lesbian!"

"I don't care, you are not going and that's final," he said walking back inside but not closing the door so I followed behind him.

"Please?" I decided to go with the kind-innocent method. To sweet talk my way into going.

"No,"

"Please with a cherry on top?"

"Bella just-,"

"What do you want in return?" I asked causing him to fall silent. He looked back at me raising his eyebrows.

"Jeez, if you want me to be your mate then the least you could do is trust me and give me freedom, you know that you can't force me into this relationship," I said. Of course, knowing Declan he'd probably want me to be his mate which I still didn't understand why it was that big of a deal. I sometimes felt like as soon as I got close to Declan, as soon as I started having little feelings surfacing, they'd always perish in a split second.

"Okay fine," he said giving up.

"Really?" I asked to double check. He nodded his head, although he was saying yes, his expression was saying no. I approached him with a smile until I stood right in front of him.

"Now that's a good doggie," I said with a cheeky smile.

"Do you want me to change my mind?" He asked, annoyed at how I still called him doggie.

"No no, sorry, sorry, old habits die hard huh?" I laughed and he frowned.

"Aww, you are so cute sometimes," I said. Before I could stop myself, I reached out to swish his cheeks that instantly turned a bright shade of red.

"Anyway, got to go, get ready," I said awkwardly as I walked away. Halfway through the door, I turned around and looked at him.

"Red looks good on you," I said winking. I quickly ran away laughing at how his face turned an even deeper shade of red. Since it was such a rare sight to see him blush, I made a side note to tease him about it later but for now, I focused on getting ready and praying that Stacy didn't have any plans, seeing as Declan broke my phone.

Declan didn't drive me to Stacy's, instead one of the guards did, someone who I haven't met yet.

"Hello, I'm Bella what's your name?" I said as soon as we drove away, already getting bored and it's only been one minute since we left, the drive to Stacy's was probably around half an hours. When the man didn't reply, I asked again.

"Hello? What's your name?" He looked at me in his rear mirror and then looked back at the road. I scoffed at his rudeness.

"So mean," I said.

"Apologies Luna, the Alpha gave me strict orders not to speak to you,"

"That damn bastard," I said with anger in my voice. Well at least he was letting me go.

"Well then tell me about your pack, and the Luna stuff," I said with boredom, tricking him into speaking.

"Well Luna's are not just Alphas mates, they are responsible for helping the pick and maintaining order as well as the Alpha," he said shortly, probably taking the hint of me trying to get him to talk.

"Oh I see, well then in that case I give you an order to abandon Declan's order of not talking to me," I said evilly, he rolled his eyes but remained quiet.

"I will be picking you up tomorrow at 3pm just like Alpha requested,"

"What if I refuse,"

"Then I have no right to force you, however I will have no choice but to call the Alpha," he said smirking.

"You are an evil man..."

"It's Marcel,"

"Call me Bella not Luna,"

"I'm afraid I can't do that,"

"Why?"

"Alphas orders,"

"Damn that dog!"

* * *
So as you can see, updates are here! Yay!! I've spent all this time re-editing my old books and re-writing them. I've also started writing a horror book, which is surprising cuz I don't like horror cuz it's scary >.< so yeah I pretty much scare myself half the time.

Have a lovely day, until next time :*

xx writer