> 5 <

Beautiful cover by Live_Love_Bulldogs if you want to make a cover for this book, you are very welcome to :>

Vote. Comment. Share.

A week has passed since I was taken to this house. Apparently, it wasn't a hospital like a hoped. It was a big house with so many rooms that every single time I tried to find the kitchen, I got lost.

Most of the time, I stayed in my room, hiding from everyone else because the thought of a wolf running around scared me.

There were other big houses next to us in this territory in the woods that belonged to their pack which was called Silver Moon Pack.

The pack members were actually nice, they would always talk to me and alway attack me with stories how they ended up here when I was in the kitchen. It was interesting and for some reason, I wasn't that afraid of them that much because they looked like real humans.

Or maybe the fact that they are werewolves still didn't get through my head.

I could already talk but I still sound like a retarded seal sometimes but it still hurts and I get sore throats a lot.

Declan, on the other hand, stayed away from me the whole week. I would catch him looking at me but other than that he didn't say a word or do anything thankfully because just by looking at him gave me chills.

Today was the big day. The day I escape. No one suspects anything and I already planned my whole way out.

I couldn't stay in this house like a prisoner and since my back and my throats were better than before, I thought that today will be a perfect opportunity.

I was so nervous because I didn't want to get caught. I want everything to go by smoothly but I can feel my heart beating against my chest so hard. I packed a bag with food and clothes that Mavis gave me.

I felt a bit sad leaving her after everything she did for me but I will repay her once I get to New York. I'm going to get to Los Angeles which should be an hour or so away then I'll find some transportation to take me to Florida and the I'll take a train or something to New York. I have some money that I took with me when I first ran away but it's not enough to buy a plane ticket to New York.

Yeah I did a research on Mavis' new phone.

Don't worry I cleared out the search history, I'm not that dumb you know?

Then I'll get a job, I am an eighteen-year-old girl who just graduated high school a couple of weeks ago so I'm sure they'll let me work at the restaurant or something.

"Going somewhere?" A deep voice interrupted my thoughts causing me to jump ten feet in the air. I slowly turned around and saw Declan kneeling on the door frame with his hands crossed in front of his chest.

Damn those muscles...

'Focus Bella!'

Right sorry!

"No, I'm just going to return these clothes Mavis gave me," I said and mentally gave myself a high five for such a good lie. Thankfully, I packed the food under the clothes.

"And what are you planning on wearing?"

"I'm going to go shopping with Mavis, I have my credit card and it has some money in it," Wow, to be honest, I'm such a great liar.