>16<

I couldn't see his face, but the blonde was defiantly flirting. I didn't know whether o should leave or interrupt because all my previous feeling and the need to talk with him has disappeared as if it was never there.

The blonde's eyes met mine, I heard a quiet 'whoopsie' before Declan's eyes met mine. He pushed himself of the blonde, I couldn't read his eyes because I was long gone, on my way back to my room where I was safe from this cruel world. Of course, I heard him yell my name but I'd pretended like I didn't.

I was confused by the feelings of hurt swimming around my heart. I barely knew the guy and yet I got somehow attached. Maybe the fact that there is a good guy who is meant to love only me got to my head. I've been wanting the feeling of being loved for so long that it blinded me once again. My head was screaming to give up on love because it seemed like it'll never happen.

I shut the door of my room, but something got caught in between. I looked down and a black shoe stood in the way. I frowned as my eyes made their way up.

"G-Go away," I managed to choke out. I felt angry at myself for feeling like this.

"Bella," He said my name. My hands slightly shook.

"May I explain?" He asked. I loosened my grip on the door slightly so he will be able to see me. I looked him in the eyes to see as to give permission to continue.

"Her name is Rose, she's like that, she wanted to get laid and pissed me off, I was pinning her down out of anger, now what you t-thought," he said.

"Okay,"

"That's it?"

"I wasn't thinking anything, and you didn't have to tell me that," I said refusing to confess the fact that I jumped to conclusions.

"Well your eyes are saying otherwise," he said. I looked at him confused before he reached out to touch my cheek. That's when I realized that I did have a tear or two.

Is my period paying me a visit early this month?

"Oh," I managed to say as I quickly wiped my tears away with the sleeves of my cropped hoodie.

"What are you wearing! Oh for crying out loud!" He cursed putting his hands on his head. A grin made its way on my face.

"I told you, it's a house filled with some unmated wolves, you can't wear that unless you are looking for sexual harassment, it makes me so worried! Why do you think I took all your revealing clothes away?" he said pointing his hands at my outfit. I frowned, I got a lot of those from the ex-devil.

"Okay I'm sorry but you should have told me earlier then I wouldn't have worn that," he seemed to get frustrated by my reply.

"You talk wolf nonsense most of the time you know that right?" I said laughing slightly while he shook his head.

"Anyway, Tylor said you were looking for me," he said.

"How do you know that? Oh wait never mind, it's a wolf thing," I said rolling my eyes, in the end, causing Declan to chuckle. I could see his smile from the light that was coming from the hallway.

"Well, you have anything else to say?" He asked. Now that I think about it, I never really did have anything else to say.

"N-Not really, just wanted to check up on you," I said embarrassed.

"Check up on me?" He said, his tone slightly changing as so did his eyes. He took a step closer. His hands slowly made his way towards my waist. I didn't move, I let them stay there. I liked it, it sent wonderful chills around the area of his touch. He seemed to take this as an invitation.

He got closer towards me, his hands wrapping around me and his breath on my neck. I felt so safe in his arms and being so close to him didn't matter. It felt so nice and warm. Somehow his hand made its way to the back of my neck where I immediately held my breath. He suddenly took a step back, letting go of me as he shook his head.

"S-Sorry t-that wasn't me, it's my w-wolf," he said stuttering which I found to be cute. He looked me in the eyes, a slight blush was clearly laying on both our faces.

"Y-You're aroused,"

* * *

Whats a story without a little cliffhanger ;)

Two chapter update because it's my birthday yayy! Also have two tests tomorrow XC

Have a lovely day! I will be updating as soon as I am able to because finals are next week and I'm a procrastinating b*tch who can't get her shit done XD

Make sure to check out my latest book, playing with fire, because I'm trying something new, a fantasy like romance so it'll be great for feedback!!

Lost of love,

xx writer