> 7 <

Comment. Vote. Share.

I woke up because of something uncomfortable wrapped around my arm. I tried to pull my hand towards me but it was so heavy which caused me to open my eyes.

What in the world...

Everything that happened yesterday rushed to my mind which caused me to quickly sit up. I looked at my hand and my jaw hit the floor.

I'm freaking chained.

Chained to the wall.

How the heck did this happened?

I pulled on the chain to see if I could break out of its hold but I miserably failed. My eyes landed on my bag on the other side of the room so I made my way towards it but only to be pulled back by the chain.

I'm officially going to kill him.

That little piece of trash.

I need to eat it!

"DECLAN!" I called out to see if he hears me.

"DECLAN, YOU WOLF BOY GET YOURSELF IN HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I HUNT YOU DOWN MYSELF!" I'm sure there is a way for me to get out of here.

"DECLAN, DECLAN, DECLAN, DECLAN, DECL-" The door suddenly opened and pissed off Declan came in.

"WHAT?"

"I'm not your mate so you can let me go," He rolled his eyes at this.

"How do you know?"

"Because I don't swing that way,"

Silence.

Did I really just say that?

"What?" He grew angrier as he took a step towards me.

"You know? I'm into vaginas than dicks," I said quietly and wow this sounds stupid. I sound stupid.

"What are you trying to say?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and put on my best serious expression.

"I'm lesbian,"

Silence. Again.

"What?" He growled. I tried not to look him in the eyes.

"Why on earth would the moon goddess pair me up with a homosexual human girl?" He yelled to himself as he pulled his hair. I took a step back since he looked pretty pissed and the chain made a noise causing his head to snap to me.

"I guess we'll have to change that," He said and started coming towards. I let out a yelp as I tried to run away but the chains wouldn't let me go far.

Is he going to compel me into liking him like in Vampire Diaries?  Oh wait, nevermind, only vampires can do that...

What if he forces himself on me?

He grabbed my shoulder to stop me from running away and I let out a loud terrified scream. The door soon burst open and Mavis came running in.

"What happened? Are you okay?" She asked. Wow, I can so count on her to save me if something happens.

"He was about to rape me," I said and took a step away from him.

"What? No, oh god no! I was going to take off your chains," He said and face palmed.

"Oh...my bad, you can take them off now," I said with a forced smile as my cheeks reddened in embarrassment and put my hand up for him to unchain me.