> 4 <

Vote. Comment. Share. :>

Oh no.

No no no no no!

She's getting Declan.

The crazy Alpha guy who almost killed me. I could feel the heart monitor beeps speeding up and getting louder. I got up on my feet and tried to find a way out. I looked down at my hand and the needle that was connected to it.

What if I take it out? I'll probably start to bleed and I don't feel like bleeding to death today. I saw the thick curtains and decided to hide behind it since it was so close.

What a brilliant idea right?

What if he finds me? If he's an Alpha then he's not stupid but for my sake let's just pray he is.

The door opened and the stupid machine started beeping louder and faster.

Am I scared?

Hell yeah.

"Ehm...I'm not stupid, I know you are there," The deep voice spoke and I had a small argument with myself whether to come out or not. I peeked through the curtains and stepped out looking anywhere but his eyes.

I wonder what color are they.

One peek won't hurt right?

I slowly looked up to see his eyes. Those damn ocean blue eyes...I couldn't look away, it's like my eyes were glued to his. He had a beautiful jawline and hair as dark as the sky at night. He looked a bit older than me, maybe nineteen or twenty?

We just stared at each other for what seemed like forever.

What is this? Twilight? I'm having my own Edward and Bella moment, except he isn't Edward the vampire...

"You should get back in bed," Way to ruin a staring contest, I was sure I was going to win. I looked away and climbed back in the bed. I looked back at him as I sat up, waiting for him to say something, anything because I was getting a bit uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry about the accident," Hold up hold up hold up...can we switch the language?

This is not the time for the Team Ten song, Bella!   

Right, back to what he said.

WHAT? How dare he call this an accident! This was far from an accident! I grabbed Mavis's phone that was laying on the bed and started writing a text.

You know what they say that no one types faster than a pissed off woman, well it's true in my opinion.

I feel like my fingers are doing a marathon. I wrote 'shove that sorry back up your butt hole you little piece of biscuit! Once my voice will be back, I'll be able to call the anti-Alpha police department so they can get me as far away from you as possible'. I shoved the phone at him and watched his reaction.

At first, no emotion was written across his face but then his hand tightened against the phone and his face expression turned into anger. His eyes became darker and the phone in his hand broke and the screen cracked as he bent it.

My eyes widened at the realization that that could have been my neck if Mavis wasn't there when the 'accident' happened. He dropped the phone on the bed with all the glass from the screen before storming out of the room.

I looked at the phone with fear in my eyes. I picked it up to see if it still works, and the answer is obviously a no because it's crushed. I could feel my hands shaking and the door suddenly burst open causing me to jump ten feet in the air.

Not only I was startled but my hand started bleeding as I held the phone.

"Oh my god, what happened?" Mavis came into my view and looked at my hand...or maybe her phone. I tried to tell her how sorry I am but I just sounded like a retarded seal...

"Did Declan do this?" She asked and I nodded and looked down at the phone which now had few blood stains because of me. She took the phone away from me so I wouldn't cut myself again and called the nurse.

One thing I knew that I had to do once I recovered.

I need to get as far away from this town as possible.

And maybe call an Anti-Alpha police department if there is one.

- - -
Soooooo did you guys enjoy this chapter?

I'm so not ready to go back to school, I wish summer was one month longer.

Q: When does your school start?
A: August 15th :(((

Do you guys want me to do a cast for this book?

Guys don't forget to show some love, don't be a silent reader :3

Thank you all for reading! Have a great day!!

xx writer