>26<

I was a blushing furious mess and so was Declan. Jeez I didn't know werewolves had those kind off senses. It was embarrassing knowing that every time you'll be on your period, the wolf boy will know just by sniffing you out. I frowned and tried to keep my cool. Declan coughed awkwardly.

"S-Sorry about that..." he said quietly, regaining himself from his embarrassment.

"I-It's alright..." no, it's not actually.

"That was my wolf, he took control and I just couldn't pull him back,"

"Your wolf you say? I knew that they have a mind of their own but I didn't know they were that strong," I said. I was getting curious, was it like a whole different version of a person that they called their 'wolf' or was it an actual animal in there? He sensed my curiosity and smirked a bit.

"Yeah well he is really hard to control and he is crazier than most, not to mention really stubborn at times," he said. I listened to the way he spoke about him, almost as if it was a dear brother or friend of his.

"Can I meet him?" I blurred out randomly. I know that I get frightened easily by big dogs and that I did just experiment something that could cause trauma but somehow my body just spoke on its own, waiting for my mind to catch up.

"Are you sure?" He asked, he was slightly taken aback by my request.

"Yeah, it's a part of you right? So I wanna see him and understand him," I said, my cheeks turning red.

"If you say so," he said. He started unbuckling his pants causing my eyes to pop out of their sockets.

"NO YOU PERV! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR DOINKIE DOINK!" I yelled covering my holy innocent eyes.

"No you idiot I just- ugh just turn around," He order rolling his eyes. I quickly faced the opposite direction as I heard things falling on the ground with a small thud.

W-Was he s-stripping?

If it was a random hot guy then I'd probably jump out and start admiring gods art but this is Declan we are talking about. Sure he is also gods art but I'd never hear the end of it if I did that to him.

I heard a few cracks, causing my eyes to widen. Was he breaking his bones back there? I didn't even want to think about it. I heard a small growl so I took this as an invitation to turn around.

A black wolf stood in front of me, his blue eyes pierced into mine but I knew that they belonged to Declan and not his wolf. It reminded me of the very first time I met Declan, he saved me from another werewolf who tried to attack me. It must be painful, to turn into a wolf since their bone structure is completely different. I shouldn't have asked him to do that, he must be in pain.

"I'm sorry," I said as I started to slowly approach the big dog. He was big, bigger than regular wolves that was for sure. I bent down and admitted it black fur. Oh how much I just wanted to let him and cuddle him up and play fetch and-

Oh gosh what do I call him? Can I pick a name? And can it be Sir Doggo?

One thought stood out of my racing mind, for some strange reason, I wasn't scared.

* * *

"I-I'm sorry Alpha!" Marcel said, bowing down on one knee. Although I was a blushing mess from not being able to contain my urges and petting Declan in his wolf form, a creepy-funny smile fell on my face. Why did he look like he is about to propose?

"I had found my mate, and I was too distracted by her scent to notice Luna's scent that was faint. My deepest apologies, I am willing to take any requested punishment," He said, his head was low. I couldn't see his expression but I knew he was scared.

"Hey now, there won't be any punishment!" I said reassuring him. He didn't lift his head up. I looked back at Declan, his eyes were now back to normal but he was still mad.

"Right Declan?"

"Right Declan?" I called out again, more demanding. He looked at me. I narrowed my eyes.

"What did I tell you? It was my god damn fault! I decided to sneak out. Me not him," I said again. I was getting tired of repeating the exact same thing over and over again.

"Aww come on, I thought we had a moment back there!!" I said causing him to turn slightly red. We were back in Stacy's house, Declan in his human form and with clothes on and me not being cold anymore.

"Anyway you said you found your mate, who is it?" I asked curiosity dripping like venom from my mouth. I could finally use something against Marcel to tease him.

"I-It's Stacy,"

My eyes widened and I felt as if my tits just fell down to hell.

- - -
Idk what the last sentence is about but that's a mood right now. You welcome for a longer update although it took longer~

I'm currently writing a new book which I'm thinking of publishing it on Amazon. It's like a paranormal love story which I've been dying to write. I'm really going to put a lot of effort into it, like crazy effort lol don't worry I'm still working on this book too!!

Until next time my lovely people,

xx writer

P.S I'm trying to get a prom dress lmaooo which one do y'all like better?

S I'm trying to get a prom dress lmaooo which one do y'all like better?