> 50 <

We sat down on the ground as I intertwined my hand with his. My head fell against his arm as I let out a shaky breath.

"Turns out I was a werewolf all this time," I said, getting straight to the point. I wanted this to be all over with. I wanted everything to go back to normal. I wanted to go back in time, to the days when I'd mess around with Declan and deny my feelings for him. Things seemed so much easier back then.

Declan stayed quiet, giving me time to gather my courage to tell the rest instead of attacking me with questions that I couldn't even answer. He squeezed my hand tighter, reassuring me that he was listening and that he is here in this moment with me.

"I'm part-or at least I was part of the white wolves pack. Our motto was to not harm another living being, it didn't matter if it was a human or a wolf. And my mother, was the Luna," I sightly smiled as I remembered her.

"My father was a human, which makes me a half..?" I questioned myself, I still don't know how this whole supernatural world works.

"Half or not, it doesn't change who you are one bit, I will always love you," Declan said, causing me to blush and look down. I still wasn't used to this affection.

I continued telling him everything I knew, about how another powerful pack attacked mine just because my mother rejected their Alpha and refused to mate with him.

I told him how a witch hid away my identity and scent by restraining Cathy, my wolf, until my mate marks me. The mark broke the seal and both vanished together, forcing me to turn. I didn't know where my mother had gone after she gave me away to my uncle, but I just hope she's safe, even if she's on the other side of the world.

"We are going to have to do the whole marking thing again, but this time with consent," I said, looking at him and narrowing my eyes. He laughed nervously.

"That wasn't me," he said lowly.

"Yeah, sure blame it on your wolf," I said rolling my eyes.

"Would you mind if I meet her? Cathy?" I looked up at him, his soft expression staring at me with hope and wonder in his eyes. I smiled and nodded my head. I could feel Cathy getting excited.

Will it hurt again? I asked her.

'No, the pain only happens the first time one changes'

I nodded and got up.

"Wait, I didn't mean now! You should wait until you feel better and more confident before yo-,"

"No it's fine, I want to do it," I said, walking away and standing behind the trees. I started taking off my clothes, my face heating up at how I was stripping in the middle of the forest. But that's what I saw others do.

Okay Cathy, do your thing.

I started feeling as if my consciousness has slipped inside my body as Cathy took over. It was like a movie I was watching in 4D. My body moved on it's own, getting down on all fours. My muscles began turning, bones cracking. I did feel some pain, but it was bearable and not as much as the first night I turned.

It was over so fast, and before I knew it, I was already walking towards Declan. He stood up, smiling at me as he bent down to touch my head. Although Cathy was in control, I could feel everything, and it was almost as if both of us were moving in sync.

It felt so familiar because only a few months ago the whole situation was reversed. I was the one accepting him in his wolf form. And now he was doing the same.

I just hope to stay happy like this forever. I had finally found a place where I belonged, with no crazy step-dad or mental ex-boyfriend, just me, Declan, and our pack.

THE END

- - -

Hi guys,

I have been awoken from my 4 month slumber. I'm back for like the million time. But this time it's for real.

I still haven't decided if I want to make a sequel for this book or leave it like that. I did want a bit more people trying to get in between their love and I also wanted to write a bit more about the white wolves. I'm going to have to plan it and see if it's a good idea to write another or would it be too much.

Anyway, while this book done, it has been a very long journey writing it. It started off me wanting to write something funny with my twisted sense of humor and it has turned into my improving my writing abilities.

I do hope you guys laughed at least once while reading this book :,)

If you guys are interested, I have another book up called 'Back in time to save you' it's also a romance one and the title pretty much explains it all LOL give it a chapter or two before deciding if you want to continue reading it or drop it.

Hope you are all safe and well,

xx writer