> 28 <

"GOOD MORNINGGG" I flinched at the loud voice that was sent from hell to torment me.

"Who wants to die?" I gritted my teeth angrily.

"Get up sleeping beauty, it's already noon," I groaned as I felt my blanket being pulled away from me. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, although I'd love to sleep some more the memories from yesterday came flushing back to me, making me realize I had some business to take care of.

"Thanks a lot for letting me sleep in jeans," I scoffed at Stacy, who was sitting on the side of my bed. I guess I fell asleep in the car. 

"Your so-called-boyfriend didn't let me. Honestly hon, you've always been horrible with finding the right guys so how should this be any different," She said shaking her head. 

"What do you mean didn't let you?" I asked confused. 

"I mean after he brought you up here, he wouldn't let me change you out of your clothes. You were sleeping like a damn rock and he was growling and making so much noise that I'm surprised you didn't wake up," 

"I think it's because I pulled the L-card on him," I said with a smirk, remembering about how I got him into thinking I was lesbian. 

"No, you didn't!" 

"Yes, I did!" 

"Tell me everything!" She said excitedly, making me realize that now that she knows everything, I can talk to her about things that I couldn't even tell Mavis. I teared up a bit, knowing pretty damn well that I shouldn't be crying over something like this but blame my crazy hormones.

"Oh babe, don't cry!" She said, pulling me in for a hug. 

"I really missed you," I blurted out. 

"I missed you more but don't you dare change the subject, I wanna know all the juicy details," She said causing me to laugh. 

"Yes, ma'am," 

* * *

"And the end... well not technically, you know what I mean," I said, slightly running out of breath.

"..."

"..."

"This is like another twisted version of Twilight," She said rather speechless. 

"That's exactly what I thought!" 

"Ya know, I'd go beat him up for you but I'd rather stay on his good side if I wanna stay here," 

"Wait...you are going to live here!" She nodded with a big smile. I threw my hands around her and tackled her on my bed. I was holding her like a koala bear until someone decided to open the door. I awkwardly looked up, knowing exactly the position I was in. 

"Heyyy Declan, what's up?" I bit my tongue to stop myself from laughing at this hilarious situation. He looked rather uncomfortable and not to mention shocked but also as if he wanted to say something.

"You can join if you want," I said changing my voice to sound like a stripper. Learned it online, don't ask why. Declan blushed furiously causing me to finally burst out laughing. 

I got off Stacy and walked towards him, I grabbed his cheeks and squished them. 

"Oh yeah, I left out the part when Declan blushed and it makes him look like an adorable puppy, see?" I moved out of the way so Stacy could see, she nodded her head with a smile. 

"Oh yeah, I can see the resemblance," she said.

"I-I'll t-talk to you later," Declan said pulling away and walking away in a hurry. 

"Jeez he's scary but you make him look cute," 

"I try," I said with a smile as I watched him leave. 

"Anyway about me staying here, it's not permanent so sorry to disappoint. It's just until things calm down over there. If Declan lets me, maybe I can move in," 

"Don't worry, he'll let you. If he doesn't then I guess will have to do it the hard way," 

"What's the hard way?" She asked with concern in her eyes after she saw my grin full of mischief. 

"Oh trust me, darling, you don't want to know,"