>18<

We drove in silence for the first few minutes before he spoke. 

"So what's your friend's name?" My eyes immediately lit up. What I love more than myself is probably my best friend. We've been inseparable since eighth grade. 

"Stacy Lewis, she's eighteen years old, brown hair, scary gray eyes, lives for anime, has a long distance relationship with this boy who lives in Australia," I opened my mouth to say more but Declan beat me. 

"I asked for her name, not her whole life story," He said and I rolled my eyes. 

"Just thought you should know since she's my best friend and the only person who knows everything about me, she can be crazy at times so when we will get there, I want you to stay behind me just in case," I said with a chuckle. 

We arrived there twenty minutes later, as we pulled into her street, the familiar house came into my view. Memories flowed in my head, I hadn't realized I missed her this much that I was tearing up. Obviously, Declan noticed. He immediately pulled over with a worried look on his face. 

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.  

"Just getting emotional since I haven't seen her in her in so long," I said wiping away my tears. 

"O-Okay," I laughed at his reply. 

"Anyway mind if I tell her you are a wolf boy?" I asked. 

"What? Of course not! And I'm not a wolf boy, I'm a werewolf," He said. 

"Same thing, but I was thinking since it'll be so much easier to explain things than her karate chop my ass if I pulled the boyfriend card, she won't tell I swear and plus people already think she's crazy, come on, you gotta trust me," He groaned but agreed, threatening her life in the process. 

"You're funny wolf boy," I replied getting out of the car. I heard him mumble 'werewolf'. I approached her house in hopes that she'll be home and not her parents. Stacy had a thing for always being out instead of staying at home. It's around ten now so I suppose she'll be home. 

I knocked on the door five times, paused for a while and knocked three more times. 

"It's our thing, that's how we know who's at the door," Immediately I heard heavy footsteps and a thud, the door opened and Stacy came into view. Her shocked expression said everything. She walked towards me slowly with tears in her eyes before jumping into a hug. We stayed in that position for a few minutes before she pulled away, pinching me really hard on the arm. 

"OWW!" I yelled out. 

"You bitch! You know how worried I've been when you went missing! I called you a million times a day and yet here you are standing right in front of me in a perfect shape may I add, with a handsome stranger. Hi I'm Stacy and how dare you try to run away without telling me, do the cops know you are here, you know that the whole United States is out on the lookout for you, your ex threatened my life by the way because he thought I knew were you were but I didn't, you should have told me..." She ran out of breath. We came inside the house and I started to fill her in about everything that happened, it took me a while with all the questions she had. 

"I knew they were real, I mean come on this is one small town with a bunch of weird things happening, and I believe I've seen one before but it feels more like a dream since I did hit my head pretty hard," she explained. I was pretty surprised that she took it well and not freaked out the way I did, but I was gonna ask for all the details of that story later when we have time. 

"You know all boys in your life are jerks," She said earning a growl from Declan. 

"Hey you kidnapped her, her ex was a big bully and her father gave her away from money, no wonder you ran away..." She said her voice trailing off with a hint of sadness. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't told you, I was in a rush but I swear I was going to give you a call when I arrived at my destination which I never made to," I replied. 

"It's alright, I'm just glad you are safe now but what are you going to do about the cops and the family situation?" She asked. 

"Well that's where you come in, I want you to help me, tell the cops that you knew where I was this whole time and that Declan is my boyfriend so I stayed with him," I replied and she nodded. Declan smirked at the mention of him being my 'boyfriend'. 

We got up and decided to go pay a visit to the police station with a plan in mind. Now lets clear this mess up and go back home because I am hungry.