> 30 <

Of course he didn't believe me.

I mean who would have if a girl threatened to lose all her dignity for the sake of her best friend. Which is why, I've been sitting inside my bedroom, with a bath robe and completely naked under. I've got no shame showing my body, although it's not a drop dead model gorgeous type, my mom always told me to love myself no matter what and that it doesn't matter how a person looks, it's their soul that is important.

I just hope Declan realizes that I wasn't joking and gives me what I want or else this whole thing would be pointless. I stood up, taking a deep breath and feeling as if I was getting ready to walk the red carpet.

I opened the door, grinning at how Declan will react. Only now I wish I had set up a bunch of cameras to capture his expression so I can show it to our future children...wait what?

My face heated up at the thought that just came out of nowhere. I paused right in front of the door, to give myself time to collect myself again.

I mean it's not impossible if we do get together, and since we are soulmates makes falling in love so much easier. But the thing is, no matter how much I love tormenting him, I still barely know anything about the guy.

I shook my head, I shouldn't be distracted from the main situation at hand, which is to let Stacy stay. I know Declan well, if she were to leave I'd probably never see her again. And I need her, now that that day is approaching.

I opened the door and stepped outside, holding on to my robe for dear life. I was scared but I knew I wasn't going to chicken out. After all I am Bella Parker.

I walked downstairs, where most of the people including Declan were. As soon as I came down, his eyes immediately snapped to me. Narrowing them as he saw what I was wearing. The expression he was wearing almost felt like it was mocking me, daring me to do what I was about to.

I smirked at him. Showing no fear of the situation. He shook his head and mouthed don't you dare.

If you don't want to watch then just turn away~

I knew he read my thoughts, he looked like he was ready to run towards me if I made a wrong move.

Too bad my entire life was the wrong damn movie.

I cleared my throat to get people's attention. I knew most of them, the last thing they wanted to see is probably 'a human girl naked'.

"May I have your attention please my dear wolf boys and girls, and well my human best friend. As many of you know, Declan is a stubborn piece of dog-" people snickered and laughed "but most of you should know by now, I'm more stubborn. And he's not letting my best friend stay here temporarily which could potentially put her at danger now that she knows about you. So Stacy, this is for you.
Today you shall know as the day you got to see your girl, Bella Parker, nake-,"