> 29 <

"What do you mean no?!" I yelled out. 

Let me fill you in real quick after my little storytelling session with Stacy, I finally decided to muster up enough balls...I mean courage to come to Declan and ask him to let Stacy stay here and of course, I wasn't the first one who asked. And just by the way his brain and personality work, you can already know what his answer was. 

"No means no," I through my hands in the air and then ran my hands through my hair. 

"Come on, is it about today? 'Cuz I swear I was joking. I don't have any romantic feelings for Stacy or any girls. She's just my best friend and we are close, like sisters," 

"Girl or not, she's still a human being, I don't like you being so touchy-touchy with her," 

"Okay, then I'll promise to keep my hands to myself," That's what she said, *wink wink*

"The answer is still no," 

"Okay fine, what do you want in return?" Trust me, I do have a plan, which is a plan D, but I want to try everything else before my dignity rolls down the hill. 

"I don't want anything," He said crossing his hands. 

"Of course you want something. What about spending a whole day together? Like a date with your one and only? No? You can have all my love and attention? Really? I thought this one would work...Oh! How about I flash you?" His eyes widened and his face darkened but he didn't shake his head or say anything. I didn't mind flashing anyone, my boobs were nice, to be honest. 

"Is that a yes?" I'd be willing to climb through hell for my bestie. 

"No, of course, that's a no!" 

"Do- Do y-you not f-find me a-attractive?" I asked, making my best sad face and faking the tears in my eyes. Plan C, off you go!

"What? When did I say that?" 

"You just turned down my offer! Clearly, you don't like me!"

"I-I do l-like you..."

"No, you don't!" I turned away, making it clear that I was whipping away my tears. My fake tears.

"Oh my god. Don't cry! I'd love to see your boobs!" I turned around with a smirk, he clearly regretted saying that. 

"So you'll accept my offer?" I asked. 

"No,"

"Damn it!" I broke my act way too soon. 

"Okay then, I guess it's plan D time and trust me you are not going to like it..." I said with a smirk but he just raised his eyebrows. 

"What is it?"

"I'll be taking a little walk through the house," 

"Okay good for you, my answer is still no," He said, turning away from me. He went to his desk and sat down, looking through some papers on the table in front of him. I'd comment on how much of a business guy he looking but I was too distracted playing my own game. 

"You didn't let me finish," 

"It's still a no," 

"I'll be walking..." I paused for a special effect while he looked up at me with clear annoyance on his face. 

"Buttnaked,"