> 10 <

Comment, and vote 💞

I just kept my eyes closed, not wanting to open them but when someone grabbed my arm and started pulling me away roughly that's when I realized I was shaking. My fingers were shaking, but what was I scared off? Declan wouldn't hurt me, I'm his mate, right? My mind drifted off to the time when he almost snapped my neck and I gulped.

"Open your eyes," he said. I hadn't realized that we were no longer walking until he bought me back from my thoughts. I shook my head, I was defiantly scared to see him and his reaction. I didn't know he was going to be back so early, I just wanted to have a girl to girl conversation with Mavis. And look where that got me...

"Open.Your.Eyes." He said with such force and tone that it made my hands shake even more, I pressed them together in hopes that he won't see them shake.

I slowly opened my eyes but only to have them being blurred by my tears. I didn't know I was crying and my eyelids where the only thing stopping them from spilling.

He then surprisingly wrapped his arm around me, and hugged me.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as I hugged him back. It's been a long time since someone hugged me. When I calmed down a little bit, I decided that it would be best if he knew.

"I-I...my f-father s-sold my h-hand in marriage to my e-ex for m-money so that is w-why I ran away because I'm not yet eighteen and I don't want to be m-married to some c-crazy b-bastard, but now that the whole country knows where I was p-planning to go, I have no choice but stay here," I explained getting a bit angry near the end, this was the only safe place that was keeping me away from the world, I'm hoping no one will call the police telling them that I'm here.

"I won't let them take you, you are safe here," he said softly and pulled away. I looked down on the floor, not wanting to look in his eyes. His thumb gently wiped my tears which caused me to look up and meet his eyes.

I gently smiled and he smiled back. That smile, that boyish sweet looking smile, no smirk but a smile which made me want to jump around in happiness. I don't know why or how but I felt something on my cheek when his finger met my skin.

Sparks. It felt like sparks that could make my whole world turn upside down.

We were having a moment. It was just us staring in each other's eyes and smiling and we were the only two people in the whole entire world.

I couldn't seem to pull away, it's like my eyes were glued on his, and his were glued on mine. Slowly, I started to notice his eye color changing, from blue to brown so I looked at him confused.

Why does it change? How does it change? What changes it?

He seemed to notice my confusion so he closed his eyes for a few seconds and opened them again, and they were back to blue.

"Sorry...I should go," he said walking away. I watched him disappear, that's when I finally realized where I was. I was standing in the middle of the hallway so I decided to go back to my room.

I just sat on my bed, replaying the moment we shared. I shook my head, trying to get him out of my thoughts.

Since I'm going to be staying here for a while, I want my things. My clothes and anything that can entertain me.

I stood up and happily opened the door at my great idea. I walked downstairs in hopes of bumping into Declan.

"Hey Mavis," I said as I took a seat next to her. She was still at the sofa watching the news.

"You seem awfully happy," she said and I shook my head, trying to erase that smile off my face. 

"I just have a great, do you know where Declan is?" I asked and she fell into silence.

"Second floor, three rooms to the right," she said and I thanked her before running upstairs. I'm so excited to get my stuff if he lets.

I was about to knock on the door but I heard his voice which made me stop.

"I know, I know but-.....I can't he seems to come out whenever we are near her, he's fighting for control, it's....no, no, of course not but....wait a second...," he stopped talking and I started to hear footsteps, before I could get away any farther, the door opened and Declan pulled me in as I yelped. I gave him a sly smile and he rolled his eyes.

"My mother wants to hear your voice, do yo I want to say something to her?" He asked and I fell silent. Mother? Of course he has a mother, idiot. Would it be weird talking to his mother? Why would it be weird?

"Hm...yeah sure, why not?" I said an felt out a nervous laugh. He handed me his phone and I took it.

"Hi, Mrs..." that's when I realized I didn't know Declan's last name.

"Just call me Mary sweetheart, Declan told me a lot about you," she said and for some reason I started blushing.

"Only good things I hope," I said, causing her to laugh and me letting out a nervous laugh.

"Of course sweetheart, anyway I'll be going now I just wanted to hear your beautiful voice, but I'll come for a visit in a few weeks and we can have girl talks for as long as we want, it was great talking to you, bye Bella, bye son," she said and I said goodbye before she hanged up.

"She sounds nice," I said as I gave him his phone.

"I was wondering since I'll be staying here for quite some time, can we make a trip to my house so I could take some stuff with me?" I asked.

"If you give me, give us, a chance, then yes," he said and I looked down thinking before I looked back up to meet his eyes.

"Okay," I replied. It's just a chance, it's not like we are getting married or anything.

"Get ready because we are going on a trip to your old house," he said causing me to smile and run out to my room to get ready.

- - -
Okay, first of all guys I DO LOVE YOU, for all the support, sweet comments and votes, but you must understand that I'm a busy girl, and high school is difficult, and I signed up to tutor kids for community hours for collage. Some writers update only one chapter a week, but I have two stories, and I make sure to update whenever I can. But don't say that I don't love you because I'm grateful for your support.

Thank you for reading, I have a little game for you, try to guess these by their emojis. (Two of them are shows,)

1) 💦👶🏼

2) 👱🏻🐺

3) 🦇 😬 📖

Haha, I tried but the first two are pretty obvious, try guess the third one 😏

Have an awesome day!!!!

LOVE YOU!

xx writer