> 42 <

An awkward silence fell between us for a couple of seconds before Declan spoke up.

"W-What..?" He looked rather shocked and if I wasn't serious about it then I would have laughed in his face.

"I mean what I said," My cheeks were beginning to heat up.

"I can't do it now...I'm leaving in two hours,"

"Where are you going to? Can I come?" I asked eagerly.

"I'm going on a patrol mission with a few other people. There has been a rogue pack sighting on the other side of the town, we are going to go check it out to make sure they didn't decide to stick around and no you may not come,"

"Why?" I complained.

"It's dangerous,"

"Then why are you going? Can you just send someone to go look around?"

"I'm the pack Alpha, I should accompany them. If we do come across the rogue pack then I'll be there to negotiate with them. We don't want things to get bloody,"

"B-Bloody?" I asked nervously.

"A pack war, rogues are vicious and the safety of this pack is what matters most, so it is up to me to come up with solution to avoid that," he said. For the first time, I saw him as not just a young werewolf boy but as a leader.

"Okay, well then I wish you a safe trip," I said and smiled. He came over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist, I immediately turned a deeper shade of red.

"Then can't you just do it now?" I asked.

"What's with all this marking business? Didn't you want to take things slow?" He asked.

"W-Well yeah but I just want to get it over with. I'll admit, I'm kind off scared and when I found out, I couldn't stop thinking about it. If you do it now then it'll be out of the way and I can finally relax," I quickly rambled.

"Well...usually the marking happens right before the mating begins, unless you don't mind sleeping with me too?" He smirked and I punched him in his chest.

"I-I'm not going to sleep with you until we go on at least five dates," I said stuttering in the process.

"Wow, you've already picked the when, what about the where? My room or your room?" I blushed even more at this, I couldn't believe he was saying such things. I mean I did think of sleeping with him in my dream but he was getting all too cozy about this situation, almost as if this talk was his normal.

"Stop switching the topic and just bite me!" I said closing my eyes and titling my head. The room fell silent before Declan burst out laughing.

"You'll pass out if I bite you," he said in between his laughs.

"Then that means I'll be awake when you get back," I said. The room fell silent once again and I opened my eyes to look into his.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I want to get it over with. And when you will come back, I'll take you out on a date, okay?" I said excitedly. Was it weird how I planned our next date the very night I came back from the first?

"Okay fine, it'll hurt by the way," he said and I nodded while taking a deep breath. I close my eyes again.

"You will lose some blood,"

"Okay,"

"It will be sore too,"

"Okay,"

"There w-,"

"Just shut up and bite m-,"

- - -
Sorry for not updating, I've been focusing on a new book I am working that I will be publishing on Webnovel lol guilty and I've been working at my job.

I've read some comments that you guys left about me saying one thing and writing something different few chapters later, I do hope you can forgive me cuz my memory is shit and I've been writing this book for a very long time. I often have to go back and read some parts again so I won't forget the situation haha but I will be editing this book once it's finished and I will fix all them mistakes and holes in the plot.

Next update will be tomorrow unless this chapter gets 100 votes >:D

I like to challenge myself and you guys hahahahaha last time 100 comments was too easy lol

Have a lovely day!!

xx writer