>17<

"W-What does that even mean?" I said suddenly.

"Ehmmm...turned on?" He said smirking a bit at the end. My face immediately flushed at his nonsense.

"W-What?! N-No I'm n-not!" I said blushing even more and causing him to chuckle. He stepped closer but yet I didn't move back, I just turned my head away. I couldn't find myself to move. His warm hand reached out and touched my cheek, moving me to face him. I looked him in the eyes, my ears turning pink.

"If you want we can continue..." he said huskily.

"I-I'm not that kind of girl!" I quickly said.

"And I'm not that kind of guy but here we are," he whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes at the sensation but shot them immediately opened when I felt him bite my ear. I gathered up my strength to push him away as I locked the door behind. I heard him chuckle for a bit before he walked away.

My heart was going defiantly beyond the speed limit and I wasn't even sure what had happened. Here I was crying a few minutes ago about a guy who is my supposed 'soulmate'. It's crazy how my mood swings change over just a few minutes. Maybe my period is coming. I shook my head and walked towards my bed. After meeting so many people downstairs my head was getting tired. I laid down and stared at the ceiling and debating if I should go back down or sleep.

Obviously, I decided to go back to sleep. 

* * *

The next day I had decided that it was time to go back home and sort everything out. 

I mean the countless news of my horrible senior year picture is enough to make me want to hide forever but I know my friends must be worried and I don't want to waste the police's time when I know they will never find me. 

But at the same time, I could always go back, tell them Declan kidnapped me, my father was forcing me for marriage so I wanted to move states. They'd probably let me since the things I have against my father could possibly land him in jail. I thought about it for a second but then guilt filled my stomach. After everything Declan and the pack did for me, it would be cruel to throw them under the bus. It made me feel ashamed for even thinking about it. Not only I could take away their Luna but the Alpha could go to jail. I'd never to that to the people here who showed me so much kindness although I barely know them. 

I laughed at how bipolar I sounded, yesterday I was acting like a sick puppy and now I'm thinking about ditching him. Sure the life I dreamed about is on my plate but could this be something more than that?

"What are you laughing at?" Declan asked with a weird look on his face. I waited for a second to swallow my cereal before speaking up. 

"I just thought that since I'll be permanently staying here then I should get the cops off my back, you know?" I said. Declan's face lit up when I said 'permanently'. 

"Really?" He asked to double check in case. I nodded in response. 

"However, I've still got some business to deal with, the cops, my friends, my dad, my ex..." I said and at the last part, Declan growled causing me to roll my eyes. 

"Chill out wolf boy, I just have something to tell him," I said. 

"Then let's go now," My eyes widened and I shook my head. 

"Common! I'm still eating!" I said, he rolled his eyes at me. I quickly shoved the rest of the cereal in my mouth before putting it in the sink. I ran upstairs to change and my look consisted of skinny jeans, a hoodie, and sunglasses. I put my hair in a ponytail and threw my hood up before putting on the sunglasses. I proudly smiled, I look like a spy. 

"Where to first?" He asked when I came down. I mentally rolled my eyes seeing that he hasn't even changed and only threw on a jacket. Boys will be boys...

"My friend's house," I replied. 

* * *

YA GIRL FINISHED FINALS! Yes, and now I have a wonderful two week holiday! Meaning...a lot of updates!!! YAYY! 

Anyway... so I draw a lot and so I decided to start an Instagram page for my art, you should totally check it out (@ internettqirl same as my username on wattpad)  leave a like and comment and maybe follow ;) and if you do then comment that you are from wattpad so I can follow you back! I'll also be posting sneak peeks on the books or more information and stuff. So yeah please check it out and tell me what you think! Hope to see you there! 

Until next time, 

xx writer