Hangover (Slash/Axl)

(Art creds to Luizagm2 on Deviantart)

"Ow, keep it down, will ya Slash?" Axl moaned and shoved his face into a pillow. He was have THE worst hangover in the world. After the show last night, the boys all decided it would be a smart idea to drink as a celebration. Sooooo smart, right? Wrong.

"Hey, babe." Slash walked up to his boyfriend and handed him a glass of water and some aspirin. "How are you feeling?"

"Terrible. My head is going to explode."

The younger man helped pull up the hungover man as he handed him the cold glass and pill, putting a arm around him to steady him. 

"I can take a pill by myself, Slash. I'm not a kid."

"'course you aren't, you're the great Axl Rose."

"Hell yes I am." Axl smirked, swallowing the pill with one swift gulp, then setting it on the table next to him and leaning into Slash. "My head hurts so bad, Slashy."

"Mhm, I know babe, the pill will kick in soon, don't worry." Slash purred into Axl's ear, nipping at it and smirking as Axl squeaked. 

"How come you aren't hung over?" Axl asked with droopy eyes.

"Me and Duff decided to drink soda. Smart, right?" He chuckled.

Slash loved hungover Axl, not because he was in pain or anything, he was no sadist, but because he got to baby his boyfriend and care for him. Axl had a 'bad boy' reputation, so therefore he wouldn't let Slash treat him like a little kid. And also wouldn't let Slash be top even though the guitarist was perfectly capable of topping the singer. 

Slash kissed Axl sweetly on the lips, full of passion and softness. When they pulled back for a breath, the long haired redhead kissed him more forcefully, sucking on his bottom lip and moaning into Slash's mouth.

"Geez, Ax. So eager. What about your head-?" Slash's concern was cut off by Axl kissing him again, shoving his tongue down the younger man's throat. His hands slid up Slash's bronzed stomach, moving so he was straddling him. 

"Mmf, Ax, mmm." Slash moaned as Axl grinded down on his hips, grabbing his face between his hands and kissing him harder.

Axl was about to slip his boyfriend's shirt off when it dawned to him how bad his headache was. He squeaked, clenching his teeth and cupping his head with his hands. "Ow. Still a bad headache."

"Told you."

"Shut up, Slasher." Axl continued sliding his tongue in the other man's mouth, running it along his teeth, covering in saliva. 

Slash shook his head. "Stop, Ax. You have a headache." 

Axl ignored him and started kissing Slash's neck, trailing his teeth along the sensitive skin.

"That's it, bud. You're done for today." Slash sighed and laid down, pulling Axl on top of him. "You need sleep."

"But-" Axl whinned. "Wanna kiss you." He mumbled, laying his head softly on his boyfriend's chest. 

"Yeah, yeah. I know I'm sooo attractive you just can't help it." Slash smirked and rolled his eyes, kissing Axl's head lightly and fished for the remote control and turning on SpongeBob. 

"Really? SpongeBob? We're in a rock band and you are the all mighty Slasher, and you choose to watch freaking SpongeBob?" Axl snickered, burying his head under Slash's chin. 

Slash laughed and slid a hand up Axl's shirt to rub his bare back. The older man's eyes dropped as he focused on Slash's calloused hands dancing lightly along his skin. 

"I love you, Slashy."

Duff and Izzy came home from Stevens to see Slash and Axl curled on the couch.

"Awww they are sooo cute!" Duff cooed as Izzy snorted. "I wish our relationship was as cute and lovey as that."

"Cute and lovey, eh?" Izzy snorted. "You want cute and lovey? I'll show you what goddamn love is."

And with that, Izzy shoved Duff into their room, locked the door, then made violent love to him the end.

~

A/N

WHY HELLO!! You all probably know me from my Twenty One Pilot fanfic, so this is all probably new to you. I have moved on from TOP (sadly) and now am obsessed with tons of other things, like Guns N Roses. I ship Slaxl sooo much and also Duffizzy (as you can tell from the ending) So I hope you all enjoy these cute oneshots. Since I don't wanna put my real name, y'all can just call me Munky (like James Shaffer from Korn (I love them sm)) Toodles!

~Munky