Make you feel good (Duff/Steven) SMUT

Steven was nervous as all hell. He's been nervous before. He's played in front of tons of people, messed up live, got drunk and said stupid stuff, but this, THIS, was the most nervous he has ever been in his entire life. Him and Duff were going to have sex. The catch is, Steven was a virgin. 

Duff had taken Steven out to dinner as their 1 year anniversary of dating. It went very well, until Duff rubbed his foot against his boyfriend's crotch, causing the blonde to moan in public. 

Duff smirked and asked, "Want to finish this at home?" And Steven nodded. 

Now, he fucking regretted it. 

He wanted to have sex with Duff, needed to. He was just so damn scared.

What if I'm not good enough? What if my dicks too small? What if I chicken out? What if he doesn't like it? What if I'm not good and he breaks up with me?! What if-

Stevens rambling thoughts were stopped when he felt a warm hand placed on his thigh gently. He looked up and saw Duff who bit his lip and stared at him with those big brown eyes, making him feel safe.

Duff rubbed Stevens thigh calmly with his thumb and stared straight ahead in the taxi they were in on their way to their apartment. The blonde haired man took deep breaths and focused on the feeling of Duff's warm hand.

When the taxi came to a stop and Duff handed the man a generous tip, they stumbled up to their apartment, hand in hand. Steven was sweating and his stomach was doing somersaults as Duff opened the door. 

Instead of the usual turning on the lights and taking off their jackets, right when the door closed, Duff wrapped Steven in his arms. They stood like this for a while, and Steven started to cry. All Duff did was stroke his hair. 

"Shh, baby. Don't cry, Stevie." Duff mumbled, rubbing his back and letting his boyfriend cry out all his emotions. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

Steven shook his head and choked out, "I-I want t-to, but what i-if I'm not g-good enough? What if y-you don't like i-it?" 

"Baby, I just wanted to do this to show you how much I love you, I never would judge you and I know for a fact I will love it, because having sex with a person you love is the best thing in the entire world." Duff cooed, pulling back and looking at the outline of Steven's figure in the dark.

"O-okay." Steven sniffled, wiping his tears away. Duff took his hand and gently led him to their room they shared. Duff gave Steven's small hand a gentle squeeze as he closed the door behind him and turned on a small lamp.

Duff gently pushed Steven against the wall, kissing him lightly and pulling his and his lovers jackets off, hitting the ground with a thump. Steven wrapped his arms around Duff, gaining a little confidence and slipping his tongue into Duff's mouth. 

The taller man grinned, treating Steven like fragile glass, not wanting to make any sudden moves and make him break. 

"May I take your shirt off?" Duff asked kindly, staring into the pools of his lovers eyes. Steven nodded, raising his arms up as his boyfriend slipped the shirt off. 

A blush ran across Stevens face as Duff stared, completely mesmerized by the beauty of him.

"You're gorgeous, baby. Don't be nervous, I'm gonna make you feel good." Duff cooed, taking his own shirt off. Though Duff had a throbbing erection and really just wanted to fuck him, he didn't mind taking things one step at a time.

"Now your pants? Are you okay if I remove your pants?"

Steven nodded again, flinching as Duff's fingers brushed his hard crotch as he unzipped and unbuttoned the fabric, slowly sliding them down, letting Steven kick them off the rest of the way. Duff did the same.